At the Weekly Idol Studio

Minhyuk Hates It When Ilhoon Goes Filming on Weekly Idol

One Week Later…

Ilhoon’s POV:

“Hyung. I’m going to film Weekly Idol now” I say a little nervous. I know that Minhyuk-hyung thinks that something’s going on with Bomi and hates it when I leave.

“Have fun Ilhoon-ah” He says as he walks over to give me a kiss.

I smile and walk out the door, out of the building and into the van.

“Hey Hyung” I say with a smile.

“Hey! We should get going” he says as he starts driving.

When we pull up in front of the before I get out hyung says…

“Good luck Ilhoon-ah!”

“Thanks Hyung!” I say with a smile before I close the door. I watch him drive away. While I walk down the stairs to the studio I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket so I pull it out.

“Hello?”

“Ilhoon-ah”

“Hyung! Is something wrong?” I ask Minhyuk-hyung because it sounds like he’s upset.

“I just miss you that’s all”

“I miss you too”

I arrive at the studio still talking on the phone.

“Hyung hold on” I say as I greet Coni-hyung and Doni-hyung the two there MC’s. I see Bomi in the distance staring at me, but I don’t want to yell so I decide to pull my phone back to my ear and talk some more to Minhyuk-hyung until the recording starts.

 

Bomi’s POV:

I watch as Ilhoon walks in looking really hot. I watch him talking on the phone and greeting Coni and Doni Oppa. He looks at me, but he doesn’t say anything and looks away pulling his phone back to his ear and talking on the phone.

I always had a thing for Ilhoon, but of course he doesn’t notice… should I send him some hints or be very visually appealing so he wants to go out with me?

No matter what I will make Ilhoon my Boyfriend!

 

To Be Continued…