Going to the Cafe

Minhyuk Hates It When Ilhoon Goes Filming on Weekly Idol

No One’s POV:

After an hour of practicing, Eunkwang suggests to take a thirty minute break.

“I’m going down to the café. I’m getting you all what you usually get.” Eunkwang asks as he gets up.

“Sungjae-ah, Come with me.” Eunkwang says as he motions for Sungjae to come with him.

“Hurry back Sungjae-ah! Eunkwang-hyung!” Ilhoon says with a smile as he waves.

“Let’s go Sungjae-ah, I feel like I’m going to die of thirst.” Eunkwang says as he quickly walks out the door and down to the café.

Once they get downstairs and get their drinks, they were about to go back up when they heard a knock on the front door.

Both Sungjae and Eunkwang turned around to find Apink’s Bomi and Chorong.

“Hyung, You can go up and give this to the other members, I’m going to talk to Bomi-noona and Chorong-noona for a bit before I come and join you.” Sungjae says with a smile as he hands Eunkwang the tray of drinks.

“Alright Sungjae-ah.” Eunkwang says as he watches Sungjae walk towards the door before he turns around and goes back up to the dance studio.

“I’m back!” Eunkwang says as he holds up the two trays.

“Where’s Sungjae?” Minhyuk asks as he walks up to Eunkwang.

“He’ll be up in a bit. Minhyuk gets a Iced Carmel Latte.” Eunkwang says as he hands Minhyuk the drink once he puts all the drinks down.

“Thanks Eunkwang-ah.” Minhyuk says with a smile as he takes the drink from him.

“Iced Americano’s for the Coffee Manias, Hyunsik and Changsub.” Eunkwang says as he holds the drinks up to the younger males who walked towards them.

“Thanks hyung!” Hyunsik and Changsub says with a smile as they each take a drink.

“Donggeunie gets a Chocolate Frappuccino with two shots of espresso.” Eunkwang says with a smile as he hands it to Peniel who walked over.

“Thanks hyung.” Peniel says with a smile as he takes a sip.

“And as always the most complicated drink goes to Ilhoonie who gets a Iced Green Tea Latte with extra whip, chocolate shavings and a drizzle of chocolate syrup on top.” Eunkwang says as he gets up and walks over to Ilhoon to give him his drink.

“Thanks hyung. Which one’s yours and which one’s Sungjae’s?” Ilhoon says as he lets out a chuckle.

“Sungjae’s drink is a Caramel Frappuccino with a shot of espresso, extra whip. My drink is a Iced coffee.” Eunkwang says with a smile as he takes a sip from his drink before he sets it down.

“Lets get back to practice.” Eunkwang says with a smile as he walks over to turns on the Mics before he plays the music.

Ilhoon takes another sip before he starts to rap.

 

To be continued…