Maybe It's Important

Minhyuk Hates It When Ilhoon Goes Filming on Weekly Idol

No One’s POV:

 

10 Minutes later….

 

Minhyuk was resting his head on Ilhoon’s lap while the younger was playing with the older’s hair. They were both watching a movie in the living room, but when Ilhoon’s phone started ringing, the older paused the movie and looked up at his boyfriend to find him frowning slightly.

Incoming call…. Yoon Bomi

“Aren’t you going to answer your phone?” Minhyuk asks as he watches Ilhoon reject the call and place his phone down.

“No. It’s nothing anyway.” Ilhoon replies with a smile.

Minhyuk just nods before he plays the movie again.

Suddenly his phone rang again and Ilhoon picked it up to find it say,

Incoming call…. Unknown Number (010 82 XXXXXXXXXXX)

“Hyung…. Do you know this number?” Ilhoon asks confused as he shows the older his phone.

“No…. Answer it.” Minhyuk says as he lies back down, using the youngers leg as a pillow.

“Hello?” Ilhoon says as he answers his phone.

  •  

“Um… Who is this?”

  •  

“I know that….”

  •  
  • I’m busy. I have to go. I’ll see you next week.” Ilhoon says before he hangs up.

“Who was it Ilhoon-ah?”

  •  

“Oh… What did she need?”

“She needed to talk to me.”

“Maybe it’s something important.”

“Probably not. She can wait till next week.” Ilhoon says with a shrug as he turns his attention back to the Movie.

Minhyuk just stays silent before he slowly turns his attention back to the TV.

"Ilhoon-ah…. Maybe you should go see what she wants.” Minhyuk mumbles after a while of silence.

“What?” Ilhoon asks, unsure what the older just said to him.

“Maybe you should go see what she wants.” Minhyuk says as he turns around slightly so that he was looking up at the younger.

“Why?” Ilhoon asks as he grabs the remote off of the floor and turn the TV off.

“I mean…. If she called you that many times, maybe it’s something important.”

Ilhoon just shrugs.

“Lets go to the studio. I’m getting a little bored even though I’m spending time with you.” Ilhoon says as he looks down at the older.

Minhyuk nods as he gets up and helps Ilhoon get to his feet.

“Your ankle though.” Minhyuk says as he points down at the younger’s ankle that was taped.

“I’ll be fine.” Ilhoon says as he bends over to grab his phone and walks over to the counter to grab his wallet before he slips both things into his pocket.

 

30 Minutes Later….

 

Ilhoon and Minhyuk step inside the dance room that the other members were practicing at.

“Hey! Ilhoon-ah! Minhyuk-hyung!” Changsub says as he walks over to stop the music.

“Ilhoon-ah! I told you to stay at the dorm.” Eunkwang says as he walks over to the two guys who walked in and crossed his arms across his chest.

“Well, I was getting bored.” Ilhoon says as he leans slightly on Minhyuk.

“Come on…. Ilhoon-ah…. I’ll help you sit down.” Minhyuk says as he grabs Ilhoon’s arm and put it around his shoulders before he places his arm around the youngers waist and guides him to the closest wall and sits him down.

“Give me a Mic. I’ll help you practice even though I can’t dance, I can still rap you know.” Ilhoon says as he holds out his hands and catches the Mic that Sungjae throws at him.

“Alright! Let’s get started!” Eunkwang says as he gets into position.

 

To be continued…