After The Recording of Weekly Idol

Minhyuk Hates It When Ilhoon Goes Filming on Weekly Idol

Ilhoon’s POV:

I let out a groan as I walk out of the studio after recording. I lost the game against Bomi and Doni-hyung. Sadly we just got a lot of the questions wrong even thought we won the actual games.

I feel someone staring at me so I turn around, but only to find Bomi looking at me. I giver a smile and turn around when I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I take it out and pick up.

“Hello?”

“Ilhoon-ah”

“Hyung… What is it?” I ask as my smile fades away.

“Ilhoon-ah…” I suddenly hear his voice crack because he was so upset.

“What’s Wrong!?” I yell through the phone. I suddenly feel Bomi’s hand on my shoulder.

“Ilhoon-ah…. What is it?” She says leaning in a little too close.

“Ilhoon-ah… is that Bomi?” Minhyuk-hyung asks through the phone.

“…. Yeah… What’s wrong?” I ask, getting worried.

“Ilhoon-ah… Come home Please.” I hear him begging.

“I’m on my way.” I say as I shrug Bomi’s hand off my shoulder and walk towards the Van that was parked in the driveway.

“Ilhoon-ah, Please Hurry.” I hear Minhyuk-hyung say.

“I’m coming” I reply back before I hand up and put my phone back into my pocket.

“Bomi-ah! I have to go! Tell Doni and Coni-hyung that I’m leaving!” I yell turning around to face her.

“Sure…” I hear her say before I close the van door. I know that Defcon and Doni-hyung will understand. They are one of the few people that Minhyuk-hyung and I trusted enough to tell about our relationship. Thankfully they agreed on not telling anyone and they accepted us.

As the van drives away I wonder why Minhyuk-hyung’s crying…

 

Bomi’s POV:

I watch Ilhoon pull his phone out of his pocket and pick it up.

I watch him talk on the phone, but after a while the stunning smile that was on his face disappeared.

I walk towards up behind him and put my hand on his shoulder and lean in so I can hear the conversation.

“Ilhoon-ah… What is it?” I ask leaning a little closer.

I hear him talk on the phone a little more. He suddenly walks away shrugging away my hand.

Before he gets in the van he yells…

“Bomi-ah! I have to go! Tell Doni and Coni-hyung that I’m leaving!” after I reply I watch the van pull away and drive back to Ilhoon-s dorm.

I wonder if that was his secret lover… I think frustrated…

 

Minhyuk’s POV:

When I hear Bomi’s voice through the phone I can’t help, but get more upset.

I ask Ilhoon to come back to the dorm as fast as he can. I really want him to be beside me. I know I should trust him, but something is a little odd about Bomi. Until I find out what’s going on I really want Ilhoon to be right beside me and keep an eye on him.

 

To Be Continued…