Fifty

Battle Royal : Let the games begin ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'' Yah are you trying to get yourself killed ? '' Kris smirked at the boy who seemed to have rage hidden behind his eyes. Yugyeom walked towards us as everyone became on guard. When he was only five feet away he stopped and made a disgusted look at me .

 

''Your a royal now .'' He said slightly laughed before clenching his teeth. He found it absurd how his hyungs could die and you still had time to make love to a royal. He was raging at this point but his it well. He pulled out the necklace that was hanging under his shirt for all too see. My eyes widened at the sight and my lips curled into a small smile.

 

''You want it?'' He raised a brow , '' Here you can have it.'' He threw it right in my face but to my luck Kris caught it and smiled placing it on my neck. I touched his and relief washed over me . that was short lived when I realized something. That was easy too east.

 

''Whats the catch prick.'' Tao growled angrily clearly not happy . He was ready to kill him at any minute but Kris held him back frowning. He tooked at the boy who looked almost too innocent. What was he playing at trying to be the here?

 

''My boss wants to see you.'' He smiled at me , ''All of you.'' He sighed like he felt relieved.

''And if we don go what will you do? '' Kris asked cautiously

''What is there to do? '' He put his finger on his chin , ''I could kill every teenager on this beach if thats enoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter