Forty seven

Battle Royal : Let the games begin ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                 

                                    '' Im sorry but Jiyong and Tae are gone .'' Seungri repeated what a messenger had just told them. It has been three days sine the explosion and no sign of Taeyang or Jiyong . Todays a messenger came by tellin us exactly what happened and we were choking with grief . How could something like this happen? We are the most powerful or so we thought . 

 

                      ''I can't believe they are gone.'' Daesung clenched his jaw becoming murderously angry , '' Are leader his Gone! Are leader...are friends...'' He punched the wall closest to him to release his anger. In the corner of the room Seunghyun was letting his tears flow silently as mourned over his friends.   

 

                          He quickly wiped them away and stood up abruptly , ''Were getting revenge one way or another. Were not giving up on this mission because thats what Jiyong and Tae wanted the most .'' He clenched his fist walking over to seungri and Daesung who were now standing together. 

 '' Gather up Got7 and find out if they still have the necklace. '' 

 

 

               '' You guys got your beat pretty bad ...From a girl.'' Yugyeom snickered getting death glares from his hyungs . They were back at there home finally. After Yugyeom vanished and felt that you were gone he gathered his friends and flashed home. He sighed when he was finished , doing things like that can take up all your engery . 

 

                         ''Shut up. Everybody does not have a force field .'' Jb glared before coughing a bit . The rest of the boys nodded there heads in agreement. 

 

                    ''I still have the necklace , so I guess it's mission complete?'' Yuyeom  asked . The others looked at each other before slowly nodding  . 

 

      ''I guess so , we better get it to Jiyong Hyung before he get angry.'' Mark said slighty laughing. 

 

                              Little did they know .

 

 

 

                    I slowly opened my eyes to see only white . I looked to my left then to my right and recognized it as my room. I let out a sigh and tried to sit up only to let out a sharp hissing sound . In a instant Kris ran into the room looking worried. I gave him a sad smile and sat up slowly despite the pain. 

                         ''Easy there . Lay said since it was so deep it will hurt for a while despite it being healed . '' Kris brushed a piece of hair behind my ear . He smiled at me but it didn't reach his eyes .  

 

                    ''What wrong?'' I asked him searching his eyes . When I did his true emotions replaced his fake smile. It was a mixture of relief , anger , regret . I grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze until he looked at me . I saw his eyes glistening and widened my eyes with shock. Kris buried his face in his hands and let out a heartbreaking sob. 

 

                         ''Miyong you idiot ! I thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter