Forty One

Battle Royal : Let the games begin ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was around one in the morning , and everyone was gathered in the front room. We were all dressed in black , and were going over the plan. I can't lie I was nervous about what was about to happen. I had a odd feeling in the pit of my stomach , but didn't give it much thought . I felt like something or someone was telling me not to go through with this plan.

   ''Hey , are you ok?'' Jungkook poked my cheek before giving me a cute smile. I smiled back before speaking .

'' Im fine , just thinking. I really want this all to be over.'' I slightly frowned . I took a second to look at Kris , but frowned deeper when I saw he was looking at me with such sad eyes. I need to make my choice soon.

    '' Ok guys Its time.'' Suho breathed , everyone tensed up and looked his way . 

    '' We can do this . We have to do this.'' He said before Kai transported us all into different sections of the Arrancar's hideout.

                                                                                            _____________________________________

   

     ( Exo M Section)

     They all took silent steps as they had step foot in   the building . They looked around wide eyed , and looked at one another. 

 '' This place is like a illusion. It looks so filthy on the outside , but it is like royalty on the inside.'' Luhan said absent minded 

    ''Your right .'' Tao chimed in 

  ''Guys Focus!'' Kris hissed a little too loud. There was a creaking noise around the corner. The sounds of nails hitting the hard floor echoed throughout the hallway. Kris eyes widened as a Large beast with white fur growled at him. Everyone was glued to there post. Never had they seen such a evil animal before. The teeth dripping with fresh blood , and they eyes cloudy white. 

       ''What do we do? We can't make a fuss or we will never get Jaejoong.'' Lay slowly said not taking his eyes of the beast. 

 ''On the count of three we run .'' Kris said in a lower voice. He held up his fingers 1 , 2 , 3. They all ran for it. Kris flew over the beast which made it change is direction towards him. While Kris was distracting the beast , everyone climbed into the vent in the ceiling. Chen let out a gasp when his foot slipped and he fell back down. The monster seemed to take notice , and sprinted towards him. Kris eyes grew wide when the beast struck his friend. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter