Chapter Fithteen ♔

Battle Royal : Let the games begin ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                        What the hell !? pt. 2 ;

 

 

           The large crowd of students made a paths for all of us as we got closer to the board. Bangtan boys were smirking at the rules knowing it would benefit them. The fact that Jungkook was blood bonded with you made the games seem so much easier to them. 

 

                I looked at the rules , ''No use of Powers? Live together...What kind of joke is this.'' You laughed turning to the others who were rigid.  Y0u looked at each and every one of there faces and froze. This is when you knew that this was not a joke , and something was strange about everyone. 

                       ''What the hell guys...Powers ? Im dead serious if you are trying to play a joke on me Its not funny so stop.'' You said in disbelief. 

   

                     Suga over heard the commotion and walked over to you with a greasy yet pitiful smile. 

 

                           ''Looks like your knights in shining armor have been keeping some secrets from you~'' He laughed happily with his friends. Of course Jungkook didn't laugh , matter of fact he was hurt. Hurt that he betrayed you , played with your emotions...lied. 

 

                          ''J-Jungkook , whats going on why is everyone acting like this?'' You walked closer to the boy. He lowered his head and muttered something. 

 

                           There was another commotion throughout the students . One by one they were bowing out of respect as Jaejoong walked to were you all were. 

 

                 ''Well I didn't think a simple sheet of paper would cause so much confusion. '' He said before sipping his mug of coffee. I was really annoyed with his attitude. He seemed to cocky for my liking. 

 

                     '' What the hell is this!'' Kris raised his voice stepping forward. Lay and Luhan pulled me away from L.joe who was still in a state of shock. They pulled me behind them to hide me from the stairs and comments being thrown my way. 

 

                   '' Whoa~ there Kris , I did what you wanted I changed the rules just for you.'' He said looking Kris in the eye. 

 

                             ''Hyung you did this?'' Sehun asked the leader , the other members were shocked . 

 

          ''No..yes...Its not like that I just wanted her to be safe.'' He defended himself. 

 

                                  '' I think its time for the truth , Miyoung come here.'' Jaejoong said plainly with a hint of annoyance. 

 

         Even more attention was on me , I felt like I was being shot. I slowly made my way to the principal. I don't know why but I became slightly afraid. He snapped his fingers four times. Everyone seemed to know what that meant besides me of course. 

 

         Kris's eyes narrowed , ''Don't you dare.'' He threatened but Jeajoong didn't seem to care. 

 

                Out of nowhere a boy walked out of the crowd of students. He looked frail and skinny. He had thick boxy glasses and braces. It was quite a shock since I have never seen him before. 

 

                      The younger looking boy lifted his head and looked at Jaejoong who gave him the signal. 

 

           Before every ones eyes he turned into what seemed like a defected wolf. It reminded me of the dreams I had with L.oe , but weirder.

 

                                                 

          The boy layed there before my feet , I could not help but notice his angelic wings , but demonic tale. It looked so peaceful. I had to admit I was scared as hell , but it was so unreal I could not look away. I reached out to touch it , but it growled causing me to fall on my . I was eye to eye with the beast. L.joe was quickly to try and walk over to me when Jaejoong stopped him.

 

                 ''She needs to learn not to fear these kinds of things. This way she will be able to understand you guys.'' He whispered in L.joe's ear.

 

                  The beast walked closer to me , I suddenly felt my body wash over with complete fear. The eyes became red and violent. The chains around its paws chimed as it came closer. 

 

             I wanted to cry so bad , But I had pride I was in front of classmates. Kris and the others Noticed my eyes getting glassy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter