Thinking Of You

Zico, My y Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unofficial hiatus... Sorry guys. This is my final semester and i really got a lot of final projects in my hand.
But now... I'm back for new update....
Keke^^..

[Han Neul’s POV]

“Err… Zico, I’m sorry for behaving so weird last night. You may be offended by that. I’m sorry.” I sheepishly say, rubbing my palms, as I try to avoid Zico’s eyes that are still looking at me.

“Never mind… It doesn’t bother me at all, honestly.” He says with a gentle smile on his face. I can feel the sincerity of his words.

“You must be thinking that I’m one weird girl right?” I say, still avoiding his gaze.

“No. Not at all… you are actually… cute.” I raise my face to look at him as he mumbles the very last word. He turns his head away immediately while rubbing the back of his neck when I look at him who is way taller than me. I can see his cheeks slowly grow crimson red.

Is he probably… shy? I think in my head.

No way. Why would he be?

“I… I… I actually just wanna greet you. You know, like having a formal introduction but I think I chose the wrong timing.” I continue to speak. His vision slowly turns to me again.

“I sincerely apologize for that. I promise that such thing won’t happen again. I mean I just want to be closer to you and I…” I don’t finish my speech as his index finger suddenly gets in contact with my lips. I stand there astounded looking right into his eyes. This is the first time ever I look straight into his eyes.  It was so beautiful that it makes my heart beats crazily.

“Shh… I say it’s okay. You don’t need to apologize for that. Okay… Han Neul?” he says tenderly.

“D-d-deh…Zico-shi.” I stutter, unable to pronounce the very simple words correctly. He just put me under his spell and I know I’m not strong enough to break it.

“Oppa…” he says.

“ Huh?” I shot him a puzzled look.

“Call me oppa. Zico oppa. I’m older than you and you say you want to be closer to me right?” he says in the sweetest voice i've ever heard.

I swear… this scene comes directly out from a Korean drama and fan fictions. I don’t care what title it is but this is so freaking romantic.

“C-c-can I really call you that?” I ask just for no reason. He nods his head and moves closer to me.

“Zico oppa…” I mumble silently but I was too shy to even look at his face. I just look down on my feet when I feel he puts his hands gently on both of my shoulders.

“Han Neul looks at me… Why do you keep staring down? Hrmm?” I hear his voice asking.

“I-i-i…” nothing comes out of my mouth and I can feel the redness creeping up my face.

“Are you shy?” He asks. I don’t answer him but just reply with a nod instead.

“Don’t…” he says again.

Moments after, he gently pushes my chin up with his fingers so that I can look at him.

“Zico oppa…”I say. Without saying anything, he gives me a sweet smile before leans closer towards my face. My eyes widen at his sudden action.

Is he going to kiss me? It’s not that I’m complaining but don’t you think this escalated too quickly?

“Zico oppa…” I say but spontaneously close my eyes as his skin already make contact with mine.

“Han Neul…” The seducing voice of his doesn’t give much help either.

“Zico oppa…” I say as I fell his hot breathe on my skin.

“Han Neul…” He says again.

“Han Neul…” He keeps calling my name gently and I know I get weaker by that.

I can hear the pitch of his voice gradually increased until it doesn’t sound like it is him anymore.

“Kim-Han-Neul!!!”  The last call turns into a scream that would damage my eardrum. Startled, I fall down to whatever I was on right now.

Slowly, I open my eyes just to realise that I was lying on the floor with a pair of fat leg standing in front of me. I slowly raise my eyes to meet Mrs Kang's figure, my English teacher.

That was all just a dream? Zico kissing me is just a dream? Why? Why must I dream that kind of thing?

I gather all my courage to look around me. All the eyes in the class are now staring interestedly at me. I can’t deny it that love attention but this is not the kind of attention that I would be proud of.

I first look at Ji Min who look at me with a ‘what-are-you-doing?' look before switch my vision to Da Young who is now looking at me as if I am the most interesting thing that she would ever find at a zoo.

I look in front of me again. Mrs Kang is tapping her feet in an ugly rhythm, crossing her arms while looking fiercely at me.

Clumsily, I stand up and try to act as cool as I can, pretending that nothing has ever happened. I am the school’s princess and humiliating myself is absolutely not in my list-to-do.

“Oh… did you see the bug before? It’s bothering right? I was just trying to get away from it. ” I make an excuse to Mrs Kang hoping that she would buy it.

“Nice try…” She says as she looks cynically at me.

“But not so nice… Kim Han Neul, detention!” She says before she walks back to the front of the class continuing at where she just stops before.

"You doesn't even bring your textbook to begin with.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter