Jinxed

Zico, My y Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I told you i'll update right after didn't I? Huhu okay so this is the Part II

[Han Neul's POV]

“Annyeonghaseyo… Kim Han Neul imnida.” I repeat the same action before giggles childishly at myself, still bowing my head down.
*Kekeke~~*

 “Oh… Annyeonghaseyo.” As I was busy cackling, a husky voice suddenly answers.

My smile fades right away. Did I just hear someone answered? I just heard it wrong right? Tell me that my ears had just malfunction.

With my heart thumping crazily, I slowly raise my head up only to meet eyes with Zico. With one of his hand holding the knob, he looks at me with confusion. But still, the smile never left his face. When did he open the door?

I gulp.

Now he must be thinking that I am one weird girl. Who else would go to someone else room and greet them at 3 in the morning. Oh My Gucci! This is embarrassing. I can feel my face burning hot from the embarrassment.  I probably look as red as a tomato now!

No one will ever believe that I am the school’s queenka right at this moment. I look just like a noob is no less than a weirdo. What did I just do?

My soul already left my body as soon as I see him standing there, so close to me. With the dim light that barely showered his face, he looks like a handsome lonely prince from fairy tale that my mother used to tell me as my bedtime stories. But whatever it is, I still wish I wasn’t here now. I just made one fatal mistake by humiliating myself in front of him just now.

My mind asks me to just fly away from the scene but stupid feet just stay there, unmoving. My feet suddenly feel numb and I just stand there staring blankly at him.

“Han Neul…” He calls. I can clearly hear him but my mouth went dry that I can’t even open my mouth.

“Han Neul, can I help you?” he waves his hand at me when I didn’t respond to him.

“N-n-n-no!” I try to sound as cool as possible but my voice just crack out as soon as I open my mouth. It also manages to stutters ‘successfully’ in the process.

“Oh… okay.” He replies as he rubs the back of his neck, probably surprised with my sudden high-pitch.

“I want to get some water. Do you wa--” I didn’t wait for him to finish his sentence when I dash back to my room as soon as I manage to gather all the courage left.

I slam the door close and lean against the door in a blocking position as if Zico’s going to chase me. As if…

“What did I just do? Eomma-ya~~…” I say as I ruffle my hair messily.

“That was embarrassing. How am I going to meet him tomorrow morning?” I cry without tears.

Whining, I drag my feet towards my bed before collapsing my whole body on the comfy spot, burying my face in the pillow.

I lay down on my bed, still regretting the incident happened earlier. I feel like an idiot right now.

“I should sleep. I still have school tomorrow.” I say gloomily to no one after a moment of lamenting on the incident.

As the clock struck 4, my eyes grows heftier and before I knew it, the thought of Zico already vanished from my mind and my eyes gradually close itself.

Let’s just worry about that tomorrow morning…

 

 

It feels like I just close my eyes for a minute whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter