The Decision

Zico, My y Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Han Neul’s POV]

I was lying lazily on the couch watching the television alone in the living room. 5Zic oppa has gone to work. He’s always busy with his work, a thing I didn’t understand at all. He has the workers to do everything for him but yet, he still goes to his café every day, leaving me pathetically alone in this lonely weekend.

Me? Don’t ask me what I’m doing at home in this sunny weekend when I supposed to party and get wasted like the other teenagers. I just got grounded for a fortnight if you can’t remember.

Bitter, yeah.

I was munching on the chips when the door opens suddenly. I didn’t even bother to get off the couch for I know that must be 5Zic oppa and his friends again. I just raise my head a little to look at them.

“Hi oppa-deul…” I greet without looking at them at all even though I know that was rude considering that I live in Seoul. But right now, I don’t care. I just want to show 5Zic oppa how much I’m mad at him for locking me up here.

“Hi princess…” 5Zic oppa says before walks into his room.

Tch! Princess… What kind of princess trapped in an apartment during weekends? Am I a Sleeping Beauty or what?

Cream oppa suddenly walks towards the couch that I was sitting on. I stretch my leg further so he can’t sit on the couch.

“Move your feet.” He orders and taps my feet.

I look at him angrily and stretch my body even more, occupying the whole futon.

“There’s still a lot of place you can sit on. Why do you choose to annoy me among all these options?” I retorts.

He pushes my leg and sits on the couch making me stumble. “This is the best spot for watching TV.” He says and takes the remote controller on my hand and comfortably changes the channel.

“Hey! I’m still watching my show!” I try to take the controller back from his hand but he raises it up until I can’t reach it. I finally give up.

“Rather than just watching TVs, why don’t you use your free time to study and improve your result?”

“Woah! Says the one who was held back for a year in college.” I glare at him before taking a fistful of his hair and pull it forward.

“I hate you… Hate… Hate… Urghh…” I yell right at his ear. I let go all of my anger towards 5Zic oppa on him.

“Ouch… Stop it… That hurts.” He tries to pull away from me but I grip it tighter makes him whine even more.

“Bickers again….?” 5Zic oppa walks out of his room already changing into comfortable clothes and sits on a couch next to me. I let go of Cream oppa’s hair.

I choose not to answer him and just watch the television.

 “Han Neul… let’s talk.” 5Zic oppa speaks again.

“What…” I answer lazily without even looking at him.

“Look at me when I’m talking…” His tune is so gentle but yet strict. I look at him and see him sigh.

“Han Neul, next year you are going to be in the third year of high school.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter