Meet Your Babysitter

Zico, My y Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Truth be told, i'm feeling a bit awkward giving 5Zic a superior role to Zico. I mean, yeah he's younger than 5Zic but in the entertainment industries, Block B is M.I.B's sunbae (even 'tho is was just months away). 

Enough with the talk... Keke^^
Now... new updates for you guys....

[Han Neul’s POV]

I lay flat on my stomach on my bed. It’s just been a day since 5Zic oppa talks to me about the babysitting-thing. I didn’t tell anyone about it, even Ji Min and Da Young. They should know nothing about it.  That would just be like letting Cream oppa the access to my room . It's disaster. My diary lays beside me. I grab it and look at what I’ve sketched for the past few minutes ago.

‘Project Chasing Away My Babysitter Version 1.0’.

I grin to myself as I read the content.

“Oh girl, you really want to be my babysitter? Then you should know what kind of person I am. Hahaha…” I laugh my heart out.

Whoever woman that agreed to be my babysitter must be a complete fool. I’ll make sure she suffers. She probably just accepts the job because she can’t refuse 5Zic oppa. He’s my brother but I can’t deny that he possesses some charms. Girls like him just like boys like me. But I’ll make sure she won’t last long.

I laugh again, just like Cruella de Ville. Someone that would hear me may think that I’m insane. Luckily, my brother isn’t home.

Today is the day where my so-called-babysitter will come. 5Zic oppa already warned me to not leave the house today. You know there’s nothing I can do to stop him right?

The bells rings making me jump from my bed immediately. So she’s here… I exit my room and run out to get the door. My heart beating fast for some reason that even I don’t know.

 The door was opened.

“Hi 5Zic---- Err, who are you?” I thought it was 5Zic oppa but right now, there a guy standing right in front of me. Both of his hand is in his pocket.

“Hi…” He smiles at me. Why does he look so familiar?

Wait! Now I remember. He is one of 5Zic’s oppa workers. The guy who bumped onto the glass door last week. It’s him, the hot boy that I was eyeing. What’s his name again?

“Hi Han Neul.” I can hear 5Zic oppa’s voice… who just pops out of nowhere all of a sudden.

“Hi… oppa…” I greet him back in confusion.

“Zico, come inside.” 5Zic oppa already walks into the house and Zico follows after him, smiling at me as he walks past me.

I stun, still standing in front of the door, holding the knob. What is going on exactly?

I go outside and look right and left. No one else was there. Where is she?

“Han Neul what are you doing? Come inside.” With a hesitant pace, I walk into the house and glance outside.

“Close the door. What are you doing?” 5Zic oppa ask. I obey him and close the door. But I still can’t get the situation. I walk to 5Zic oppa who is sitting on the couch with Zico and pulls his arm away into the kitchen.

“Oppa, where is she?” I ask almost whispering.

“She? Who?” He asks me back.

“You say you want me to meet my ‘babysitter’ today?” I draw a bracket in the air.

“Yeah.” He answers short.

“Then where is she?” I urge.

“She? Didn’t I tell you?”

“Tell me what?”

“Zico will be your babysitter.” My mouth is wide agape waiting for someone to shut it down and 5Zic oppa immediately do so by pushing my chin up with his hand.

“No way!” I say, totally objecting after a few moments froze in my spot.

“Why?”

“You don’t even let me meet eyes with any boys. Now you want him, who happened to be a boy to babysit me?” I say. The thing is…

Okay let me clarify: if you were in my shoes would you like it if someone, who happened to be a hot guy come to babysit a 16 years old you. That’s embarrassing. What would he think about me? That would lessen the chance for about 50% for him to fall for me. He must be thinking ‘Oh what’s up with this girl, she’s 16 and she still need to be babysitted. Funny.’ (mimicking in husky voice)

It’s not like I even agree with this plan of being babysitted at the first place. Now you get what I’m saying?

Author : I don’t know. If you ask me… I don’t really mind if Zico is my babysitter. I think the readers would agree too. Right you?

Han Neul : Oh shut up you stupid author who write this stupid story and give me a stupid character. This is my segment now!

Author : Okay. Why so serious? Geez…

“I trust Zico. You don’t have to worry.” 5Zic oppa tell me.

“But oppa, this isn’t right. You can’t do this to me. He’s a boy and I’m a girl. Don’t you watch dramas? What if we suddenly fall in love with each other? What if suddenly we happened to be in a relationship? What if he me?” I emphasize the last point as I gritted my teeth.

“You want that to happen? Plus, he looks like he can’t even take care of himself.” I burst in anger, my hands moving up and down as I try to give some lame excuse to 5Zic oppa. I just can’t do this.

“You know… If ‘anything’ happened between the two of you, I’ll kill you first.” He puts both his hand on my shoulder and looks deep into my eyes.

I don’t know how he can say ‘I’ll kill you first’ with himself smiling. The tune of his voice when he says that is not harsh either. He looks exactly like a devil who disguise as an angel but that can’t stop me from swallowing a big slump of saliva into my throat.

That’s threatening.

“You don’t have to worry. I know Zico well. You think I would trust a stranger to keep an eye on my princess?” He smiles and I just look at him without anything to say.

“He will move in tomorrow okay.” The second shock hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter