Before The Storm (Part I)

Zico, My y Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

answer the polls please. i want you to decide who should be the new character ^^

 [Zico’s POV]

I just got back from work. When I enter the house I see Han Neul leisurely sit on the couch watching the television so unlike usual. Usually she will come to greet me at the door asking about 5Zic hyung. She’s different today.

“I’m home.” I greet first as I warily try to look at her expression.

“Oh you’re here…” she says expressionlessly andcontinues to watch the television. I walk toward the couch and sit on another couch opposite of her.

“Han Neul, I’m home.” I say again. She looks at me with an annoyed expression on her face, making me suddenly regret for asking her.

“What is it?” she asks, bored.

“Aren’t you going to ask about 5Zic hyung?” she suddenly switch her vision from the television and look at me. What I mean with ‘look’ is actually glare.

“Who is 5Zic hyung? All my life I never knew someone who has a weird name like that.”She says, I blink a few times listening to her answer before burst out laughing. There’s definitely something wrong with these two again this time.

“Why are you laughing?” she asks, angry.

“No. Nothing.Erm, how’s your vacation?” I try to stop my laugh and change the subject.

“Don’t even mention about the word vacation in front of me anymore.”She sighs and looks back at the television.

“Okay.So, how about your trip?” I joke.

“Yah!”okay, now she’s angry again.

“I’m just joking.  Sorry. What happened this time?”

“Nothing.”She keeps staring at the television.

“You can tell me anything that bothering you.” The word just flow smoothly out of my mouth, I can’t even answer if someone asks me why am I doing this. It just happens. Maybe it’s because I’m not used to see the gloomy Han Neul, she had always be a bright cute girl. She’s just like a little sister I never had.

“But you’ll tell 5Zic oppa.”She looks at me with a sad expression. Maybe she really needs someone to talk to right now.

“No. I swear.” I assured her.

“Hrmm… You know…” she hesitates. The cartoon show that she was watching before are already long forgotten, I see she twitched her fingers continuously before letting out a sigh.

“He lied to me. He says he want to spend some time with me. But then, he just left me with Cream and Sims oppa for business stuff. Can you believe that? He prefers his job more than me. I mean, I’m his sister. Am I that unimportant?” she lets out everything as if she’s has been waiting too long for this moment. I can see the disappointment in her eyes but at least she still has a brother who cares for her and doesn’t mind to call her his own sister… so unlike ‘someone’.

“But he left you with Cream and Sims hyung. That means he cares for you. Of course you are important to him.” I try to console her, just trying to make her feel better even though I know I’m not good at it.

“But it isn’t the same. I want my own oppa… not Cream and Sims oppa. Plus, they are so damn boring, they ain’tno fun. It would be good if you were there.”

“You know, my weekend isn’t that great either. But yours are way better than mine; at least 5Zic hyung brings you to Jeju. I havenever been there.That’s so thoughtful of him.” I’m telling the tru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter