Life That We Live In (Han Neul)

Zico, My y Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guess What !
I'm back!!!!!!!!!!

 
a congratulatory dance to myself!!!

[Han Neul’s POV]

“He said he wants to take me out! What kind of conspiracy is this?!” I yell disappointedly as I put my head in my crossed arms on the bridge’s holder. It’s night and I am at the hotel’s yard with Cream oppa and Sims oppa

“He does take you ‘out’.” Sims oppa who was standing on my left side says expressionlessly.

“Yeah… he takes me out and then goes for another business meeting leaving me stuck here with both of you? Like… seriously?” I keep whining, still keeping my head down.

“That was sudden, it can’t be helped. The client said that he will leaves to the States tonight so 5Zic hyung have no other option other than to meet him today.” I roll my eyes at Cream oppa’s explanation. He was standing on my right side.

“He shouldn’t have just brought me out here at the first place. I can just go hang out with Ji Min and Da Young rather than doing nothing here. This is Jeju-do for God’s sake! And I’m alone again, just like usual. This isn’t even a vacation.” I complain, almost crying.

I can’t believe that 5Zic oppa would do this to me. He promised me that he wants to take me out so that we could spend more time together but now, he and KangNam oppa just leave for another business stuff leaving me with Sims oppa and Cream oppa. I really feel betrayed.

“I hate 5Zic oppa.” I say silently.

“Don’t you guys pity me? Oppa-deul?” I direct the question to Sims and Cream.

“I pity Cream hyung even more. He should have spent this time studying so he can keep up his grade but yet he’s still here, wasting his time.” Sims oppa says, still emotionless.

“Yah! What about me? Why do you suddenly talks about me?” Cream oppa retorts as he slightly pushes Sims oppa’s shoulder jokingly.

 “I’m just saying the truth.” Sims oppa raises up both his hands, in a surrender position.

“Yah! What are you guys fussing about? I think I’m the one with the problem now.” I stop both of them from the pointless argument.

“You guys aren’t even helping me. Aish...” I say with a sigh, now looking at the empty sky.

“I think I know a way to help you.” Cream oppa stops bickering and speak to me making me look up to him with curiosity. He gives Sims oppa a knowing look, raising one of his eyebrows before Sims oppa replies with a silent long ‘oh’.

 

 

“I don’t know that there’s club in a place like this.” I can’t stop my grin as I look around the night club. This is amazing and I never know that we could find a club in a peaceful and tranquil place like this.

“Well now you know.” Cream oppa raises his eyebrows, looking so proud of himself.

“We’ll be in big trouble if 5Zic hyung know this.” Sims oppa suddenly utters, he seems serious.

“We won’t if he doesn’t know.” Cream oppa answers calmly.

“That’s right. I was grounded before because of this.” I agree with him.

“Oppa-deul, you both better not tell him about this okay.” I say, mostly forwarding the words to Sims oppa.

“Sealed…” Sims oppa pretends to zip his mouth after a sigh.

“I will be in trouble even more if he knows. More than you…y’know. I was supposed to take care of you but I am the one who bring you here.” says Cream oppa.

“Cream oppa… you don’t have to worry. This is the right way to take care of me rather than imprisoned me in the hotel room doing nothing. I really don’t want to say this… but oppa, I love you. You really understand me.” I give him a slight hug. I need to admit, this is the first I ever want to acknowledge him as my brother.

“I know right.” He says, looking proud.

“Oh you two stay here. I want to release some stress now. Go go go!” I say excitedly. No wanting to waste any time, I run towards the dance floor leaving Cream and Sims oppa at the bar.

 

[Cream’s POV]

I watch as Han Neul skips happily into the dance floor. I’m happy to see her happy. I know 5Zic hyung is too busy to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter