Before The Storm (Part II)

Zico, My y Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And the winner of the poll is BTS with leading votes of 69%...
The name mention by voters is Jimin, Jin, Suga & J-Hope
But to think twice some of them didn't make the new character because of characteristic unsuitability.
But i choose 3 from th BTS. So enjoy.

[Han Neul’s POV]

“Where are they?” I ask annoyed as I gaze at Ji Min. My arms are folded together with a bored expression on my face.

“They will come anytime soon. Err… here, have some water.” She seems flustered with my words before give me a glass of water to cool me down that I did even bother to take nor look at. It’s been 10 minutes since we arrived at the meeting place and I really hate guys that makes girls wait.

“You know. Guys aren’t supposed to make girls wait. Where did you find this kind of guys actually?”

“Actually, the ex-girlfriend of my ex-boyfriend’s friends, the friend to a friend of her cousin introduces them to me. They come from the same school. Actually I never meet them face to face before. This is my first time. Kya~~.” She says excitedly.

*Whoa, that some kind of a very long connection.* I think to myself.

“Look, I’m not going to wait any longer.” I say as I stand up from my seat.

“I’m going home. Don’t you ever try to set up a fail so-called-blind-dates again next time. I warn you.” I warn Ji Min with my point finger right in front of her face. She retreats a little, avoiding my finger.

“I’m going!” I say before grabbing my backpack harshly and spun around to walk out.

But…

As I turn around I bump into a body, pretty much taller than me. I mean… way taller than me. Before I could even fully lose my balance, the said person already holds my side with his arms. Actually I really want to scold him right at the moment for not looking in front while walking but then he stops my intention.

“Are you okay?” he asks. I raise my face to look at him and right away lost in his mesmerizing gaze. No words coming out of my mouth.

“Han Neul, are you okay?” Ji Min’s voice suddenly wakes me up from the trance.

“Yeah. Right, I’m okay. No-no-nothing. Don’t worry.” I say, stuttering a little bit.

I can see his face clearly now. He just smiling down at me his arms are still on my sides.

“Errr… can you let me go now?” I say bluntly, feeling uncomfortable with our current position.

“Oh. Sorry.” He slowly let go of his grip before walk back a little. Another two boys are standing beside him. Bet they are his friends.

Ji Min suddenly pulls the hem of my blazer and whisper to me.

“They are our dates.” She whispers. I was surprise. They are actually better looking off-screen picture. Both five of us are now standing awkwardly facing each other. Only Da Young who aren’t still aware of what’s happening is busily slurping her strawberry smoothies at the table.

“Err… so are you our date?” one of the guys suddenly asks. I really wanna laugh at the moment seeing how flustered he is and… whoever would ask such thing? He’s weird. But I must hold my laugh back. It’s all about image.

Luckily, from my side there’s another weird person who doesn’t care about her image at all.

“Yeah… we are your date.” Ji Min answers happily and I was like ‘Oh Ji Min, that’s not how you should answer him.’

“Are you going home already?” The guy who was holding me before ask me.

“Actually yeah, because…” I answer without any hesitation before he cuts me halfway.

“We are sorry that we are late. We were caught up with some matter at school before we come here.” He seems really sincere that it melts my heart a little.

“Yeah… The teacher was trying to put us on deten---- Ouch!” One of a boy who stands beside him suddenly butts in but doesn’t finish his sentence when another boy smack him right at the stomach with a cute smile plastered on his face.

“But we already arrive here. So that’s what important. We are very sorry.” He adds.

“Would you mind to take your seat back? Because we still need to know each other.” The guy w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter