First Impression

Zico, My y Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double updates Kekeke ^^... My fingers are itching to write... Part 2 of Chappie 2

[Han Neu’sl POV]

I don’t know that we aren’t heading home until we reach my brother’s café.

It’s been a long time since my last visit here. I don’t really remember… maybe around one or more years? I stop coming here in high school, because at the age of a teenager, my preference changes already. There are still a lot of things to do rather than just hanging around in a café when you’re a grown up, got me?

5Zic oppa and his friends started this business a year after my brother graduates from college. Actually a café… I’ve always thought that someone like 5Zic oppa would probably doing a cooler business like who knows maybe opening a casino or what not. Or maybe a club…

But a café? It’s fine, but personally for me it is just so classical and I don’t think it fits 5Zic oppa image at all.

Cream oppa already get off the car.

“Aren’t you getting off?” He asks from the driver’s side.

“What are we doing here?” Not answering his question, I ask him another question.

“I need to do some errand for 5Zic hyung.” He answers.

“Why do you always do everything he asks you to? Isn’t that annoying?” I ask from my seat, and what I really mean by that is about he’s picking me up at school today.

 He didn’t really answer me and just raises his shoulders.

“So are you getting off or not?” He asks again.

“Will it take long?” I really don’t wanna meet 5Zic oppa right now. Thinking about how he just takes away all my freedom with just one word really upsets me.

“I don’t know. Yes? No? Maybe?” He playfully answers and I glare at him.

“Aish… just get off.  You will be bored staying in the car alone. Just come inside; at least there are some hot guys for you to look at.” He already opens the door by my seat and generously undo my seatbelt before drags me out of the car.

“What hot guy? You mean you? Oppa, you must be delusional.” I say as I walk beside him entering the cafe.

“You can’t deny it that I am hot. That’s why Ji Min likes me.” He glances at me as he took his sunglasses off and put it in his jacket elegantly.

I roll my eyes and walk past him, leaving him at the entrance alone.  It’s tiring to even talk with him. His life is all about him, him, him.

I walk straight to the very corner side of the cafe, my favorite spot where I can see almost the whole vast space. Cream oppa is nowhere I can see, he’s probably go to see 5Zic oppa.

My vision wanders aimlessly inside the cafeteria. There are actually quite lots of people here especially school’s girls and lovebirds. I sigh looking at those couples. At the age of 16, I’m actually still single.

It’s not that I’m lacking something. I’m pretty and cute too. Boys admire me and I have everything that girls would envy of.

(Author : you don’t have the thing called ‘brain’.)

(Haneul : *roll her eyes* hrmm… alright. Except intelligence. But who cares.)

It’s not like no boy have ever approach me before but they always step back after they know whose sister I am. Kim Han Kil, he always ruins everything. I wish one day there will be one guy who is brave enough to face my brother and make me his soul partner. I don’t want to die and b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter