Bickers & A Guy's Hidden Feeling

Zico, My y Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Han Neul's POV]

Two weeks later.

My punishment is finally over. The two weeks feels like a whole leap year. I’m finally a free man again. This whole grounding thing really gives me some lesson. I should make a better preparation the next time I sneak out again so 5Zic won’t catch me again like he did fortnight ago. I just need to make a better preparation. Yeah, that sounds right.

I was lying on my bed, listening to some songs when the bells ring. I run to get the door.

“Oppa… you’re home!” I say excitedly as I see 5Zic oppa’s face first. KangNam oppa, Sims oppa and Cream oppa are here too.

“Deh… why are you so happy?” he asks, smiling.

“No~~~thing. You rarely come home this early.” I answer, not bother to hide my content feeling at all.

“I just want to spend some little time with my sister. And I think the boys will just be fine, running the café by themselves.” I just smile at his words. He actually does care about me. I'm really happy to hear that.

“Are you that happy that I’m home early? Here, I bought some of your favourite mandu.” He says as he hands me a bag of mandu.

“Really, thanks oppa.” I say happily as I take it from his hand and peek inside the bag. I walk back to the living room doesn’t care about anything else at all.

“As long as she gets her food, she won’t bother anything else anymore.” Cream oppa’s annoying voice suddenly perks into my ears. I turn my head around and look at him. He was about to take off his shoes and enters the apartment.

“Yah you… get out of my house. Who told you to come here? Aish, seriously.” I say as I try to push him out but he just won’t budge.

“5Zic hyung doesn’t even say anything. Why are you so mad at me?” he says before comfortably enter the house, leaving me at the door still sending deathly glares at him. I close the door and join my oppa-deul in the living room. Without even myself knowing, I sit beside Cream oppa on the couch.

 “Han Neul, let’s go out this weekend…” 5Zic oppa says as he takes off his neck tie.

“Really? Where oppa?” I look at him, excited. It’s been a while since we go out together. I finally can spend some time together with my own brother.

“Surprise… I’m not going to tell you where we are heading.” 5Zic oppa says with a big smile on his face.

“Hahaha… I love surprise. Okay oppa…” I answer happily before grabbing a mandu that 5Zic oppa bought for me before.

“Is it just us two?” I ask with my mouth full, ignoring the disgusted look that Cream oppa throws at me.

 “Your oppa-deul will go too.” 5Zic oppa answer before he disappears into his room.

“Why are they coming too? I’m fine with KangNam oppa and Sims oppa but you know the other oppa that always get on my nerves, I don’t think we need him.” I say sarcastically as I glance towards Cream oppa’s direction.

“Yah, the 'other' oppa is sitting next to you.” I hear Cream oppa retorts. Glad he knows that I was talking about him.

“Did I hear someone talking? Where… where is it? Which goblin is talking just now?” I pretend to search under the pillow and under the couch, ignoring Cream oppa’s presence beside me. I can sense him glaring at me with the corner of my eyes.

 “Han Neul, we need that oppa to do some errand for us. Who will take care of your things and who will drive us if he doesn’t tag along?” KangNam oppa who was just watching us just now suddenly says.

“Ah hyung… what am I? An errand boy?” Cream oppa whines as he looks at KangNam oppa.

“Ahh~~… you are right… okay Cream oppa, you can come too.” I say happily as I snap my fingers in front of his face and he pretends to hit me with a pillow on the couch while gritting his teeth. I just laugh at his reaction.

“Oh… oppa, will Zico come too?” I ask KangNam oppa and divert my attention away from Cream.

“Maybe not… I don’t know. Ask 5Zic.” KangNam oppa answers.

“Zico, Zico, Zico… Since you have Zico here... you totally neglected me aight? Did you forget already that I’m your oppa?" Cream oppa complains as he looks at me.

"You always annoy me every single time i see you. Zico never treat me that way." I answer him.

"So that's why you got attached to him that much huh?" he claims with a mischievous smile on his face, wriggling his eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?" I fully retorts. My eyes are wide open from his statement and I can’t stop myself from blushing. It’s it that obvious?

"You like him?" he asks again.

"What are you talking about, I can't understand you." I already look away from him, avoiding his demanding gaze.

"That's obvious... I can read you already." He concludes as he hugs the pillow and look at the television.

"Yah!" I hit him.

"I remember once upon a time, when you used to cling to me 24/7. When you still love me..." He starts to speak in a made-up melancholic tone before sighing. But his eyes are still glued to the TV.  I can hear KangNam o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter