Chap 8

My wolves aren't little anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     *Growl* Sehun still in wolf form came walking in front of you. "What are you doing here?" Kris asked Bts his eyes glowing orange. "You didn't come to school today." Jin said looking at you. "We just came to give you your work." He added, "Oh okay." You were going to walk up but Sehun stopped you. No, don't go. He growled, "I need my homework though." "How do you know where we live?" Suho asked, "He's Mr. Coyote, of course he knows." You murmured but they all heard clearly. "She's right, so can we give Minah her work or no?" V said. Baekhyun walked up to them grabbed your homework and handed it to you. "Thanks." You said and they all, yes all, nodded.

 

     "So she's your mate huh?" Namjoon said, "Namjoon lets g-" He cut off Jin, "I wanna know. Is she?" "Obiviously." Chanyeol said. You hid behind Sehun scared of what was going to happen. "Minah don't be scared, we won't do anything." Jin said, you jumped in surprised. His power. You thought of yesterday and remembered everything. "Come on Namjoon, lets go." Jin was about to pull Namjoon away just he threw Jin. "She is quite a cutie I should say." He smriked, "Hyung." Jungkook growled, "Stop." Jungkook's eyes glowed gray. "She's ours back off. We dealt with this once we don't want to again." Suho said, you snorted. You knew he was talking about Infinite, some reason that memory is funny to you, Oh not the right time.  You shuted up.

 

     "Leave." D.O. said, "We don't want any trouble." He added. "No." Namjoon said, "Little punk." D.O. said which caused you to get even more scared. Namjoon was about to walk up to him but Jungkook stopped him. "Hyung I wouldn't, he's- he's strong." He whispered the last part. " I don't care he called me a punk!" "Namjoon you're scaring her." Jin said. You were hugging Sehun ever so tightly, you didn't want a fight. Namjoon stopped and looked at you. "Fine, we'll leave." He started going and the rest followed him. "Minah?" You looked up and saw Chen, "They're gone." You got up and hugged Chen so tightly. "No one got hurt?" You asked, "No." You hugged Chen tighter, "Good."

 

     Why did he want to know if I was their mates?.... Could he- no, no. You thought as you tried to do your homework. *Beep beep* Hm?  "Namjoon didn't mean to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter