Chap 11

My wolves aren't little anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     You walked through the halls and saw BTS. "Minah!" Make one wrong move and all of them will know. You continued to walk and ignored all of them, every single one. Minah here, Minah there, they all called you through out the school day but you ignored all of it. "Minah!"  Ignore, shut them out. "Noona!" You walked and walked until you realized, you were lost. Great Minah, you dummy. You thought as you tried to find your way out. You were lost in a city area were cars, people, and lights were everywhere. Don't freak out, you'll find a way. Might as well look around, this area doesn't look too bad. You thought as you looked through windows and saw clothing. *Beep beep!* Huh? You looked at your phone and saw two text messages. Chanyeol and... Jin.... Chanyeol's first! You clicked on Chanyeol's message. Sweetie where are you? You're making all of us worried, come home soon! You smiled at his message. then replied. Uh, I'm kinda lost in this town.... but don't worry I'll find a way home don't come get me I want to find out myself! You really did want to find a way out yourself, you wanted to do something without the boys help. Now Jin's.   Minah, if something is wrong tell me, please.  You didn't reply. *Beep!* Another message from Jin came up. Are you really going to let fear control your life? You froze, am I letting fear control me, no, I can't. Hours and hours went by, it was already seven o'clock in the evening, and you still didn't find your way out. You saw a decent looking man at a food stand. "Um, ahjussi? Do you know where I can get back to Hanyang from here?" You asked him. "No, I'm sorry miss." He replied, "It's okay, thank you." You bowed then left. When will I find a way?

 

     You continued to walk but as you continued all you saw were teenage boys and girls getting freaky with each other. Dammit, I'm probably in the clubbing town region is this place. Whistles were being made as you walked by boys, girls would admire you, some would hate on you. Ignore ignore, focus on gettting home.  B.A.P songs were playing, music blasting everywhere, you were now scared. You saw a map and your eyes widened, assa! You were about to walk up to it but someone pulled you. "Hey! Let me go you prick!" You shouted. "Ouuh, I like this one." Someone said. They threw y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter