Chap 13

My wolves aren't little anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     It's been two months since you figured out you were pregnant. Your baby bump slowly was growing, you all weren't for sure if it was a girl, so you waited until it was big enough to be confirmed. It was early in the moring, you were getting ready for your classes. *sigh* You're getting bigger potato. Yes Potato was its nickname for the time being. Today's the day I finally turn nineteen! Also it's Yixing's birthday! You jumped in excitement then stopped realizing there's a baby inside you, "Oh my, sorry Potato." You rubbed your stomach. You thought the first thing the boys would do was say happy birthday, but they didn't. ​Strange, it's okay they're planning something, I know it. "I'm going!" You shouted from the door. "Okay!" They all shouted.

 

     "Happy birthday Minah!!" Were coming from back and forth from people you didn't even know. "Thank you." You replied to everyone who said it. "Happy Birthday Noona!" You turned around to see Bts holding presents. "Even if we can't talk doesn't men we can't give you gifts." Jin said, your eyes softened and your heart broke, oh how much you missed them. "Thank you, thank you so much." You took their presents and gave them all a quick hug. It was the end of classand you walked out of the campus with a bunch of gifts from people. Candy, food, clothes, and everything were in those bags. "Ready Potato? Time to eat cake!" You said to 'it.' *Beep beep* "Hey baobei! How's Potato? Good? That's good :) I'm on my way so don't get on that bus!"  Xiumin sent. Ok... "I guess we're waiting." You told Potato. "Minah!" You shot up to see Xiumin panting. "You okay?" You asked him, "Yeah, I'm good. Come on." He took your hand. "Woah, that's a lot." He said helping you with your gifts. "Yeah, it's like high school all over again. Not surprising, most of these are from boys." You chuckled. "Well, wouldn't blame them, you're beautiful." He said, "Shut it."

 

     "Where are we going?" You asked him, "Hm? Oh I don't know, let just walk around." He said, "Are you hungry? Potato are you hungry?" He asked bending down to your stomach. "Sort of." You said then your stomach growled. "Come on lets go." He dragged you to a ddeokbokki stand. "Don't eat too much okay?" He said, "Aw how cute, jagi remeber when we were like this?" An ajumma said, you blushed and Xiumin lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter