Chap 21

My wolves aren't little anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry guys, I was SUPER busy yesterday.

*One year later*

     "Korea? Are you crazy Kris?!" Luhan said, "Yes it's a good way to learn Korean, and get more pack members." He said back to Luhan. "What's wrong with having four members?" Lay said sitting next to Tao. "Yeah that's right Ge, how many members do you need?" Tao said trying to solve Luhan's rubiks cube. "I'm thinking twevle." All three of them looked at Kris like he was a mad man. "Come again?" Luhan said looking at Kris with his eyebrow up.  "I have feeling, one I cannot say until I comfirm it"  Kris said looking at the ground. "Tommorow, we'll leave." He said, "Well come on, let's go pack."

 

     As they said their goodbyes to their parents, Lay had some work to do. "You're leaving?" His real, father said. Yes Lay's parents were divorced. His mother could not stand his foolish acts anymore so the spilt up. "Yes, somewhere you won't know, now goodbye." Lay said then walked out of the palace. Lay too couldn't deal wit his father, he never liked him, killed innocent people for no god reason.  "Ready?" Kris asked them, "Ready." They all repiled back. They switch into wolf form then dashed off into the forest on their way to Seoul, South Korea. A good two days went by and the finally made it. Gosh duizhang, making us work so hard. Luhan barked as they laid down to rest. Oh hush, deal with it. Kris said as he plopped down next to him.

 

     They rested the entire day, the knocked out and didn't care if anyone saw. We should get up now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter