Chap 6

My wolves aren't little anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     You walked into school and tried your very best to not get noticed by Bts. "Noona!" Oh , Just ignore them Minah. Keep your words. Avoid as much as possible, only talk when you need to. You thought as you walked straight to class. "Noona-." Jin cut off Jimin, "Leave her. She's scared." "Minah. Pst." Jin whispered, you ignored him. "Minah." He cooed, you finally spun around. "Yes Jin opp- sshi?" His face fell. "You okay?" He asked, No. "Yes." You answered not confident. "You sure?" "Yes, now go back to work." You shot back coldly. Right when your professor dismissed you all you quickly zoomed out of class. "Minah! Wait-." Jin said trailing off as you zoomed through the halls.

 

     Keep walking, keep walking, keep walking. You told yourself as you walked to the bus stop. "Minah!" Jin said running. Why? You thought as you stood there frozen. "Minah?" He said, you stiffened. "Yes Mr.Coyote?" You said, he was as solid as a rock. What did she just call me? He thought. "What do you want Mr.Coyote?" You asked making it obvious you knew. "Can we talk?" "We are talking." You shot back harshly. "Why are you-." "Minah!" You two both spun around and saw bts coming your way. *Bus stopping* "Oh that's my bus, bye!" You ran off and got on as quickly as possible. "Hyung?" V said, "She's- nevermind." Jin then walked off.

 

     You entered the house as no boys were to be found. "RED!" You looked up and saw Baekhyun running towards you. "Oh my gosh-mmph." He smashed his lips on yours. "Hey, you don't smell like coyote today, you do but it's barely noticeable." He said still holding you, "Well didn't I say I'd keep my word?" You said and then headed to your room. While doing homework your phone was being blown up by bts. You couldn't focus, so you decided to read every message. "Minah, this is the last message. If you don't want to be friends anymore we understand, please don't be scared though, we will not hurt you. Just at least talk to me tomorow okay? Take care. -Jin As you read the message, your heart dropped. UGH! Why!?Why do I feel this way! I'm not supposed to! You thought then threw your phone at the wall. A huge thump came out of it. Nice job Minah. You ran and picked it up, thankfully it was okay. "Gongju! You okay?" Suho said running into your room. "Yeah." You gave him a smile.

 

     As you walked into school you spotted Jin at the main officie. You walked behind him and tapped his shoulder, he turned his head and smiled from the sight of you. "You wanted to talk." You said, he nodded and dragged you outside. But he didn't stop, he just kept walking. "Jin where are we going?" You asked, "We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter