Chap 17

My wolves aren't little anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     You hung out with BTS even if you're not supposed to. Everyday when you got home Jisoo would always ask you why you smelt different, you just told her that your school smells weird. The boys didn't bother because they thought you didn't go near them anyone. You felt so bad but it felt so good. It was the weekend so you could stay home and relax. "Umma." Jisoo came crying. "Omo! What did they do?" You said wiping her tears. "Kyungsoo appa isn't home and I'm hungry, so I asked Luhan appa to make me food and it tasted horrible." She cried even more, you then started laughing. "Shh it's okay we all know Luhan is a horrible cook, you should've asked Lay appa or me." You poked her nose. "Do you want me to scold him?" You asked, she shook her head. "All you need to do is teach him how to cook." You chuckled, "Tell Kyungsoo appa to do that. Come on lets go play." She then smiled and ran down to the living room. 

 

     *Beep beep* Hm? Huh? Why did he text me? "Hey dude what's up?" -Namjoon You replied with a 'nothing' and waited for a text back. "Good, Can we talk, like face to face?" You froze, you replied with 'talk about what?' "I just need to talk to you, meet me up at campus." You slowly got up and thought about it. Should I go, or should I stay? It wouldn't hurt would it? You got out of your room and quietly went out. "Umma?" You stood there, "Ne?" "Where are you going?" You turned around and faced Jisoo. "Umma is going to get some candy I'll be right back." "Can I come?" She asked with puppy eyes, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter