Chap 4

My wolves aren't little anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Noona what happened?!" Jungkook exclaimed as you got off the bus. Even if Lay healed it there still was a scar. "Oh, I just fell." You smiled, Where's Jin? You thought as you looked around, "Looking for me?" You spun around and saw Jin smiling. You blushed and nodded, "Well let's leave these two loves birds." Namjoon smirked and walked off with the rest. "She has a boyfriend!" Jin shouted, you giggled, and you both walked to class. "Is college hard so far?" Jin asked as he walked you to your next class, "Eh, so-so." You said. "If you need anything, just call me like I said. Don't be scared, arraseo?" He said, "Arraseo oppa." Oppa. He repeated in his head. "Thanks." You bowed and went into your class. You can't tell her now Jin. He thought as he walked to his next class.

 

     Bus is late again. You sighed and sat down. "Minah!" You jumped, Chanyeol?! You turned around and saw Chanyeol running. As he reached you, you thumped his forehead. "What are you doing here!?" He rubbed his forehead in pain, "Well Hello to you too." He said. "I came to pick you up, the bus is always late so I came." He smiled widely, But I like waiting. You thought, "Don't do this anymore. I'll just call you guys if I want to picked up." You scolded, "Why?" You froze as he asked. Yeah, why Minah? "I don't know, I just like waiting okay." As you were scolding Chanyeo, Bts were watching from a far. "Park Chanyeol." Jimin said under his breath, Jimin was about to walk up and do omething but Jin stopped him. "No, don't. She'll know about us." He said Jimin calmed down and just watched.  Once you reached home all of the boys were being really loud. "Aish." You mummbled and walked to your room then took a shower.  I didn't get to say bye to bts. You sighed and then did you homework.

 

​     ​"Breathe gongju." Suho said as you were throwing up again. "You sure you're not-" You cut Sehun off, "No." You said and gulped down some water. "Did you eat something bad?" Sehun asked, you froze. Maybe I'm eating too much.  "No, I think I might be eating too much." You said. "You do seem heavier, and shorter." Kris said, you glared at him. "It's college, you gain weight, don't worry love you're still beau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter