Chap 12

My wolves aren't little anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     College went by day by day, and ever since you told Jin that you couldn't interact with them anymore, none of them have been bothering you. No 'Noona!' no 'Minah!' no nothing. Your alone at school now, you have no friends, it's all silent. You don't talk to anyone at the school, just your professors. It's lonely, you walk through the halls not knowing anyone, go to classes not interacting with any of bts, it's weird to you. The boys had already said their 'thanks you' to Jin already so everything was done the way it was supposed to. As you walked to your bus stop you spotted bts walking in the other direction, it seems like they didn't even care about you anymore. Does Namjoon still.. 'love' me? You thought as your bus pulled up. Everyday after school you'd walk in like a zombie, dull like you just got up from bed. You'd be welcomed with kisses and hugs, but something just felt weird, like something was, missing, but what could be missing. As you did your homework you felt the sudden urge to, puke. Why am I puking, their hormones should be out of me already, Heejin said so. You shook your head as you were done doing your business. Something in your stomach just didn't feel right, Maybe I should call her. 

 

"Hello?"

 

"Heejin?"

 

"Oh, Minah what's the problem?"

 

"You said I should of stopped puking, but I just threw up."

 

"Huh That's weird.... Uh maybe your just sick, if it continues maybe- uh- myabe take a test..."

 

Test what- oh... that test... "O-okay, thanks."

 

"Anytime."

 

     You hung up and shook it off,  you're not pregnant, you're not pregnant it's just a sickness that- oh no. You turned to the toilet and once again puked. You're just sick that's all, you can't be pregnant at eighteen turning nineteen. You thought as you rinsed your mouth. "You feeling okay angel?" D.O. asked as he made you food that would ease your stomach. "Yeah, it's all good don't worry." You gave him a warm smile. "Hey, Jagi, you haven't started yet." Sehun said while looking at the calender, "I'm sorry?" You were confused,  "Your period, last month you started on the second, it's almost the twentieth." He said, "My system probably is jacked up." You laughed dryly. 

 

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter