Chap 23

My wolves aren't little anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just to let you all know, I wil try to update as much as possible. The reason is I am going out of state in a week and five days, and I will be gone for about a week or two. So I'll try to get this done so that I can prep for the.... yes last story to this whole Trilogy. 

 

     "Hyung over here!" Chen said to Luhan. Luhan threw the ball and it ended up in Tao's hand. "Thanks ge!" ​With that Tao made a touchdown. "Yah!" Chen shouted then Luhan ran away. It has been one year since encountering Baekhyun and Chanyeol, and know the nine boys are closer than ever. "Ge!" Tao shouted for Kris to throw the ball at him, so Kris did, but as he threw the ball something blocked Tao and caught it. "Hey! Woah. Tao said as he backed up. What did he see exactly? He saw a huge black wolf, with scary black eyes. It then turned into human form. A 'short' teenage looking boy showed. The boy then squezeed the ball and it deflated. "Hey I paid for that!" Kai shouted from the other side. "Who are you?" Kris asked, the guy was going to speack but Baekhyun cut him off. "Kim Minseok, also known as Xiumin, he was my brothers friend." Xiumin smriked and nodded. "He's right." Then he tossed the ball back to Kris. Even if he looked young, he was the oldest out of ALL of them. "What do you want?" Baekhyun asked, "Nothing, just wanted to play." Xiumin said. "Well, you broke our ball, so how are going to play?" Kris said holding up the ball. Kris saw something in Xiumin, something he knew he wanted. "You can play, only if you join our pack." Kris said, "WHAT?!" Baekhyun shouted, Kris gave him the death glare. Xiumin shrugged, "Okay." and with that, two more members needed to be found. 

 

     Not long after Xiumin, one more member came in. Joonmyeon, Kim Joonmyeon, also know as Suho. He was a wise wolf, he was needed because he knew the ways of the area, he also knew hunting tricks the others didn't know. While Suho was showing the others the tricks, Luhan walked up to Kris. "Eleven, one more?" He said then chuckled, "Yeah, we're missing one person. I have a feeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter