Chap 14

My wolves aren't little anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     It now has been five months since you figured out you were pregnant. Not that long ago Chen took you to the doctors to find out the gender. "Yes, I was right, it is a girl, she is nice and healthy there is nothing to worry about at the moment." The doctor said then smiled, "Thank you." You smiled back and bowed. It's a girl, I wonder who'll she be more like? Or who will she look like more? You thought as you were in the car waiting for Chen. "Ready?" He asked and you nodded. "Jisoo, Kim Jisoo." You said walking in the house, "It's a girl!" Luhan shouted. All of the boys came and gave you a hug. "Don't hurt the baby please, potato is still tiny and fragile." You said, the boys stopped and said sorry. As you were fixing the nursery room with Sehun you thought of something. "Sehun?" "Hm?" You look at the ground, "Should I now tell my sibilings? And Infinite? Maybe even BTS.." You said, "No, I mean, everyone but them." He said, "I don't want them hurting you. Who knows what could happen if they know that your pregnant?" He said, Sehun walked up to you and gave you a hug. "Everyone but them okay?" You nodded and burried your face in his chest.

 

     "You sure you want to tell them now gongju?" Suho asked, "Yes, I'm five months already, my baby bump is bigger, what if they ask am I jusy supposed to say I'm getting fatter, no, I might as well tell them now. It won't hurt right?" You said, "Okay, just be careful." Chanyeol said, "They're my sibilings, and my bestfriends, they won't hurt me." You smiled then gave all of them hugs. Gosh I haven't been here in forever. You said as you walked up to the house. *Knock knock* You waited for a responce, then Jaehwa opened the door. "Woah, Minah, are you getting chubber?" He asked, "Shut up." You push him and went in. "Come on in." He said, "Shush it's still technically still my house." You said then looked in the living room to find Abby and Yejin. "Unnie?" You said, Yejin looked up, "Oh hey." She got up and gave you a hug, "Where's Abby?" You asked, "Oh at Infinites." She said looking at you weirdly. "Can you call them, all of them, I need to talk to all of you." You said, Yejin nodded and got right on it. "Someones getting fatter." Jaehwa cooed then waved chocolate in your face, you smack his hand away and slapped his chest, "Ouch! okay okay okay I'll go." He rubbed his chest then walked away.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter