Chap 7

My wolves aren't little anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shipping Jin and Minah I see. 

 

     What time is i- IT'S TEN O'CLOCK! You rushed out of bed and ran into the bathroom and got ready as fast as you could. Whhere's my phone, where is my phone, where the did it go?! You was turning your room upside down to find it,  forget it I have the whistle I will be fine. You got out of your room and ran downstairs and found the boys waiting, at the door.."Um, nevermind, have you seen my phon- give it to me!" You said as Chanyeol slowly rasied up his hand ith you phone in it. "Ahem. I had fun today, we should do it again. From, Jin." He read from the phone. You were frozen, "Minah." Kris said very harshly, "What is this?" You gulped. You couldn't just lie to them, "I- uh- I- um- I-i I hung out with Jin yesterday!" You said, they were shocked. "Why-" You cut Lay off, "Since we can't really be friends, I wanted to, I made him, don't hurt him, please. I take the blame, punish me, set my body on fire, or frezee me to death, I'm sorry." Smooth Minah real smooth. You lied to them, you didn't want Jin to get hurt. The boys were surprised, you took the blame for everything. "Don't hate me, like I said I'm sorry." You said, "We would never hate you! Not in a million years! Mei mei you shoould of just asked." Tao said, "You all would of said no anyways." You murmured.

 

     You decided to make it up to them, you cleaned the patio and set up food and drinks and all kinds of fun stuff. "Uh... baobei? What are you doing?" Xiumin asked, "Since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter