Chap 19

My wolves aren't little anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     what do I do, I'm going to die. You panicked as the water reached your waist, soon your chest, and now you neck. The water finally hit over your head, and you close your eyes and went under. You opened your eyes and swam over to the door and started to pound on it, you held your breath the whole time. What he's about to do isn't real so don't panic. V's words hits your head. You stopped holding your breath and said, "This isn't real." You then sank down to the floor then closed your eyes and waited. You then felt the pressure lift off. You opened your eyes to see you were in a building, one around 2,000 feet in the air. You looked down, and you saw nothing, it was scary, you were terrified, there was no way out. "It's not real it's not real." You backed up onto the wall. You saw a door, one that was wide open. "It's not real." You said, then you jumped out of the door. You thought you'd get smushed, but instead you ended up in a room, full of cats. "This is supposed to be scary?" You murmured, one cat heard you and got up. "Hello there." You smiled at it, once you were going to pet it, the cat grew, into one huge deadly mountain lion. It growled in your face, you could it's nasty hot breath on you. You were shaking, you opened your eyes to see all of the cats are know different deadly ones. Lions, tugers, Lynx, everything. "It's not real." You kicked the mountain lion out of the way and closed your eyes. Once you re-opened them, you were covered in bugs.

 

     All kinds of bugs, mostly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter