Chap 25

My wolves aren't little anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LAST CHAPTER FOR THIS STORY!!!! I won't start the last story untill I get home from vacation, but I will post it up I just won't update. 

    

     Kris and Jin were fighting like no tomorrow. "Kris I don't want to fight!" Jin said, yes Jin was still in human form. Jin threw Kris off of him, his breaths were heavy. "Kris I don't want to hurt you." Jin said holding his hands up. Kris growled and snapped at him, "Why can't we settle this in peace?" Jin asked. You watched, scared to death. You didn't know what to do, and you couldn't do anything. Kris snapped again and jumped on Jin, but then Jin threw him off again. "I don't want to hurt you Kris, but you leave me no choice." Jin's eyes turned black and Kris then started to whimper. You suddenly remembered Jin's power. Pain. You thought as Jin continued to hurt Kris. "Jin. Jin! JIN! JIN STOP IT!" You then jumped on top on Jin. Kris stopped whimpering. Jin was losing it, he then started to cause you pain, but you fought back. "Jin! Remember what you told me! About your power! It could get into the wrong hands! Right now it is! Please stop!" You shouted, Jin slowly snapped out of it. You felt a sudden relief taken off of you. "I'm sorry." Jin said then got up, Kris growled once again. "I don't want to fight." Jin said for the 100th time. "Ge!" Tao and Luhan came in. "Oh no." Jin backed up. Tao and Luhan walked up to him but you blocked them. "He has nothing to do with this, he doesn't want to fight." You said standing in front of Jin. "Please." You looked the two straight in the eyes, they then backed up. "Let's go back there and fight." Luhan said then the other two followed. "I have to too." Jin said then left you in the room by yourself. I'll just stay in here. You thought then sat in the corner hoping you'll be okay.

 

     Growls were everywhere, blood was on the floor, barks and powers going off, it was a mess. Sehun blew away V and Jimin with a gust of wind, D.O. threw medium size boulders at J-hope and Jungkook. Even if it was 12 vs 7, BTS did not give up. Suho was being drowned by Jimin with water, Suho also tried to drown Jimin but nothing worked. Baekhyun mind was being messed with by V, he saw things that weren't there. Jin caused pain to any exo member tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter