The Following Morning, Flustered Unicorn

Unending Love

Red Writer: Hello, hello everyone~! As I was sitting in my morning classes, I THOUGHT that maybe I could start to liven this story up a bit. This resulted to the now-fact that this story will be long and will probably take up a lot of my time. I was hoping to get your opinion on this. Do you guys want this story to be long and a little heated (hint…hint)? I understand this is my first attempt and if you guys want, I could focus on developing my characters first before starting in that intimate area. Tell me what you think about it. Additionally, if some of you are subscribed to me, you may have probably noticed I have another story posted, Die Today, Live Tomorrow. I really hope to get your opinion on this but it’s up to you guys. Anyway, hope you like this new chapter. I promise I will get these stories done. By the way, I got into that college program for sophomores and I will be looking into some Web Graphic Design! Oops, enough about me, let’s get on with the story!

******

A young man opened his eyes to reveal lavender irises before they quickly turned brown. He groaned at the brightness of the room, having been roused from his sleep after a rough night. Turning to his side, he realized he was lying in a soft bed. Surprised, he quickly got up, only to feel the effects of last night’s transformation and he ended up falling back. He reached up to massage his temple and tried to recall anything. With an exasperated sigh, he gave up, closing his eyes, since his limbs screaming in pain forced any thinking to go stagnant at the moment. Preoccupied with his thoughts, he didn’t notice the door open and another young man came in. When he felt the bed dip, he slowly opened his eyes to see a familiar, angelic face.

“How are you feeling?”

“Suho? How did I–”

“We found you guys outside the beach house earlier this morning.” He said sweetly, handing him a glass of water.

“Are you feeling any pain anywhere?” If Suho had been suspicious about them being in town after telling them that they’re going on a trip, he didn’t ask about it and just watched him drink. He shook his head as he allowed the cool water to refresh his system. Giving the glass back to Suho, he tried to get up but his body was drastically hurting that he would’ve fallen to the floor if it weren’t for Suho catching him. He didn’t notice how intensely the other is staring at him.

“Be careful, Lay. Where does it hurt?”

“My entire back…” Lay thought that the next morning would just be as terrible as a hangover but seeing Suho and the other taking gentle care of him made all the difference in the world. Not to mention, those heavenly warm hands massaging his sore limbs…

“How does it feel?” He barely registered Suho’s question as he felt so good and relaxed with Suho’s attention on him. He hummed in response, not trusting himself to be able to say anything coherent, and Suho’s voice seemed more… enticingly deep now than his usual cheery tone. Suho moved up to straddle his hips and tried to apply more pressure on his aching back. Such innocent gestures…

“Good mor–! Oh, carry on~” Kai opened and closed the door, singing a whimsical tune. Lay and Suho stared frozen at the door where the younger was. The mood was completely awkward now. They looked at each other.

“What’s with him?” Suho asked out loud until it was answered by a certain cook’s voice.

“Kai! Stop staring at me like that!”

“But I love you! I can’t stop looking at you.” Lay hid his confusion since all the time he had went through the full moon transformation with the others, Kai seemed to be the grumpiest in the following morning so seeing him so giddy had been a shock to Lay.

“Let’s go get you breakfast.” He turned to see Suho giving him a big smile before assisting him down the stairs. They opened the kitchen door just in time to see Kyungsoo throw a towel on Kai’s face who made no effort to avoid or remove it from his face. Kyungsoo’s face was red as the big heart on his apron.

“Good morning to you two.”

“Oh, Good morning hyungs! How are you feeling?”

“I’m better…” Lay said shyly, his gaze on the floor as he felt Suho stare at him. He jumped slightly when Suho touched his lower back.

“Eat something. I’ll be upstairs. Call for me when you’re done.” Suho’s hand lingered for a few more minutes than necessary before he pulled away. Lay released a breath he didn’t realize he was holding his face flushed. The young man hadn’t realized how Suho has changed so much and how he became so… so… attractive, alluring and he could go through his days describing how Suho seemed more dominant these days.

“Is there something wrong?” Kyungsoo’s voice broke him away from his thoughts.

“Suho said to eat something…” Kyungsoo nodded before taking the towel still sitting on Kai’s face to wipe his hands.

“Did you miss seeing my face, honeybunch?” Lay could swear on Kris’s mansion that he had never before seen anyone turn red that fast, whether it was out of embarrassment, anger or something else.

“G-get out! Wash your face or something – wipe that smirk off your face!”

“Okay, Kyunggie! See ya, Lay hyung!” Kai left the kitchen with Kyungsoo muttering to himself. Lay managed to catch something like, ‘I should’ve have not kissed him this morning. Note to self: Don’t be alone in a room with Kai, no matter what.’

In a few minutes, Kyungsoo laid down some breakfast in the table.

“Is he always like that in the morning?” Lay looked up and shook his head, putting a spoonful of rice in his mouth.

“He is usually grumpy. What did you do?”

“N-nothing. I didn’t do anything. Want some juice? Or tea? How about water?” The older muttered water before he turned to see Xiumin at the door.

“Morning, guys. Kyungsoo, got some aspirin?”

“There should be some in Chen’s bathroom. Here’s some water.” Xiumin nodded before left the kitchen. A few seconds of silence passed before Kai was in the kitchen again.

“Kyungsoo-o-o~” Lay quickly ate the last spoonful of breakfast, drank water before opening the door to leave Kyungsoo and Kai.

“Wait, hyung! Would you like some dessert?” He could hear the hope in Kyungsoo’s pleading tone. He was never good at saying no but just as he was about to reply, he met Suho’s gaze.

“Are you done with breakfast? Come on, I’ll continue your massage. Take a break, Kyungsoo.” Lay saw Kyungsoo’s eyes widen before he was dragged away.

“No, you, STAY AWAY FROM ME!” It was the last thing he heard before Suho closed the door.

“Don’t worry about them. I’m sure Kai won’t do anything that Kyungsoo disapproves of. How are you feeling?” His voice laced with concern.

“I’m feeling alright. Still a little sore but I’m fine.”

“Okay, lie down and tell me where it still hurts or how about a shower?”

“I-I-I’m… not s-sure I…” Suho laughed, thinking how the younger could be so cute and innocent.

“Don’t worry. I won’t do anything… yet.” Suho whispered the last part but his senses heightened from the previous night allowed him to hear it.

“I’ll go warm the water up.” With the close of the bathroom door, Lay dove under the covers, wrapping himself endlessly.

“What do I do? I have never encountered him like this before. I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO!” Lay screamed into the blankets although it came out to be gibberish. He internally panicked for a bit before he relaxed his tense body in the soft blue covers. It smells like Suho… he thought. Just as his eyes were about to surrender to sleep, he heard the door open and Suho’s voice rang.

“Omo, what are you doing in there? Come on, get out.”

“N-no, I don’t want to!” He said, squirming away, trying to keep the older from tugging the covers. He could practically see Suho smiling at his childish antics.

“Well, you leave me no choice, then.” It was the last thing Lay heard before he was lifted.

“Wait! What are you doing?!” He tried to break free but wrapping himself in a cocoon was rather disadvantageous given the situation.

“Calm down. I’m not going to hurt you, you know.” Suho set him on the counter, moving the covers around until Lay’s face surfaced, the blue covers surrounding him.

“It’s not about that…” Lay turned his gaze down.

“Don’t be embarrassed.” Suho gave him a kiss on the forehead, pulling on the blanket. Lay sighed as he allowed himself to be revealed to Suho (AN: Oh my… that sounded so weird both in my head and in words…).

“If you don’t want to. I can just clean you with towel and water. Just so, you feel refreshed. Please…” If Lay could not say ‘no’ easily, whatever force in nature thought that he could avoid the sincere yet gentle gaze of the person he loves.

“It’s fine. You already got the water warm. I’ll take the shower, besides I feel sticky and sweaty.” (AN: SERIOUSLY, WHAT’S THE MATTER WITH ME?) Suho got the blanket to put it back to the bedroom before he returned to see Lay taking his clothes off, his back turned.

“Omo, I was surprised. You should’ve said something.” Suho said, covering his eyes.

“Huh? What–” Lay turned around only to see Suho with a hand over his eyes. He got into the tub filled with water and bubbles.

“You can look now.” Suho looked to see Lay’s head surrounded by many bubbles. Suho smiled before moving closer to the younger.

“Let’s start.”

******

What do you think? Fluffy much? Who do you want the next chapter to be about? Thanks for reading!