Not an Update ^^

Unending Love

Hello Everyone

I noticed that some of you still kept my story in your subscriptions and I am thankful for that.

First of all, I would like to apologize that I have been gone for too long. School has been really and life in general has been really depressing.

I wonder if you’ve noticed but the world is not really as awful as it seems. We just need to be reminded of it often.

I have great hope for this world and  I really want to see it bloom.

Now back to business…

I am going to continue writing again some of the stories I have left in AFF’s care. I will continue to write EXO stories for I was reminded of the reason I wrote in the first place.

Unfortunately, I am currently handling a lot of things in my hands and so I have more important things to attend to.

However, you can be assured that I am back and will continue writing.

As for EXO…

I have never been proud of them. I am sure that they will be reunited again once more. I will continue to support them regardless of who is active or inactive in the group. Love can look past the faults and accept them because they are part of the people we love and cherish.

 Again, thank you being subscribed to me.

If I could, I would like to repay your loyalty and kindness. Please tell me any ideas if you do want me to write something you would like to see.

You have my gratitude, Red Writer.