The Night of Full Moon Wolves

Unending Love

Red Writer’s Note: Hello~ I know it has been a while since I posted. I’ve been really busy but I just wanted to write and post something today. I have another EXO fic coming up as soon as I finish this and TWAU so look forward to future posts about it. I’ll probably have the foreword in the future. Anyway, have fun reading.

*****

Suho faced the wolf in his path. He stared at the wolf’s lavender eyes. He almost broke into a run when the wolf stepped closer, but he saw something glow on its neck. It was a chain. Suho sank to the ground and cooed at the wolf to come closer. He internally face palmed at his ridiculous actions and waited for the wolf to move.  Suddenly, the wolf lunged forward and Suho mentally cursed as he fell to the ground. He crossed his arms and waited for the wolf’s bite when he heard it landing in front of him.

“What–?” Suho sat on the ground dumbfounded as the wolf looked at him with curious eyes. Just then, a glimmer passed through its eyes and Suho thought that it seemed familiar. The wolf sniffed Suho, its ears going down bending on its head. He kept still as the wolf continued to inspect him. Suho let out a gasp as the wolf’s nose grazed his hand. He looked at it, eyes brows furrowing as he tried to recall where he got it.

“Ah, this must be from when I fell. Hm… I didn’t even notice.” He lifted his head to see the wolf looking at him with worried eyes.

“Why do you look so worried? I’m fine.” He lifted his hand to show the wolf that he was fine when it his hand. He laughed and patted the wolf on the head with his better hand.

“Are you worried, Lay?” The wolf’s ears perked up at the name. It looked at Suho in the eye before pushing Suho’s back to lean on a tree behind him. The wolf positioned itself on Suho’s lap, causing the boy to laugh. The wolf tugged on one of the chains in his neck. Suho removed the one with a water-like symbol.

“Is this mine?” The wolf yipped.

“You’re adorable, Lay.” Suho let sleep take over as he gave up the search for Chen.

“He’ll be fine with Xiumin.” It was the last thing he thought before he fell asleep with the wolf on his lap.

******

Kyungsoo stared at the wolf in front of him, his entire body shaking. The wolf let out a howl and watched as Kyungsoo ran. It smirked as it chased the boy, teasing him as he kept his distance.

Kyungsoo hid behind a tree, breathing heavily from the running.

“No use. I’m lost in this crazy forest.” Just then, he heard the leaves rustle. He crouched to the ground and peeked. He screamed. Amber eyes looked at him and its tongue darted out. Kyungsoo noted how it’s not even breathing hard, if not as much as he was right now.  He fell on his back as the wolf towered over him.

“Don’t hurt me.” He whimpered as he felt the wolf his face. Kyungsoo kept his eyes closed until he felt the wolf lie down on his chest. It was sprawled on top of Kyungsoo and although it wasn’t heavy, he felt awkward.

“Can you get off me?” He asked innocently. The wolf stared at him before it… smirked!

“What the heck? You can smirk?!” The wolf moved away, as if shrugging before sitting in front of Kyungsoo.

“You’re weird, Kai~” Kyungsoo said as he noticed the anklet wrapped repeatedly on its leg. He noticed it was the same one Kai gave him. Putting two and two together, he was the expert when it came to this wolf by the name of Kai.

“It’s too bad we don’t remember what happened while we’re in wolf forms. But I’m sure time will come.” Kyungsoo ran his hand through the soft fur and watched as fierce amber eyes turned soft and the wolf looked like a puppy.

“Fine. I’ll stay with you tonight. But when morning comes, I have to leave. I don’t want you to know about the other half of the curse yet.” The wolf made no motion that it has heard him and started his cheek, and then down his neck.

“Yah, just because you’re cute and fluffy doesn’t mean you’re getting to me. I rather kiss you when you’re human and remember rather than a wolf who won’t remember it the next day.” The wolf snorted but sank to Kyungsoo’s side as the boy continued to run his hand through its fur.

******

Baekhyun sighed at his predicament on top of him.

“What am I doing?” He just saw Chanyeol turn into a wolf today. As far as the curse went, he was supposed to be the one to turn today. Maybe there was a mix-up. Baekhyun cursed under his breath as he came to the wolf on top of him. Green eyes started back at him and it yipped happily since it got Baekhyun’s attention.

“What do you want?” The wolf whimpered as the tone. Baekhyun sighed again before calming himself down. He should’ve known Chanyeol is a sensitive full moon wolf.

“I’m sorry. What do you want, Channie?” Chanyeol snuggled Baekhyun’s neck, earning a chuckle from the older.

“That tickles, stop it.” He said between laughter. Fortunately, the younger stood up and helped Baekhyun up.

“I saw your wolf form. You’re mine.” His possessive streak appeared again and Chanyeol just tilted his head to the side, not really understanding Baekhyun’s words.

“Who am I kidding? You’ve been mine for lifetimes.” Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun with serious eyes. The wolf moved to make Baekhyun lay on the ground again. He moved to the other side and let Baekhyun rest his head on his furry body. Baekhyun smiled, his eyes turning into crescents, and he spoke.

“You know Channie… I could never get out of falling for you. Just wait a bit more. I’ll tell you after next month. By that time, Sehun will…” Words stopped as Baekhyun yawned. Chanyeol raised his head and snuggled again at Baekhyun’s neck.

******

The silver-eyed wolf stared at Tao who was near the water. Just then, a small tide moved across the shoreline. The coldness of the water made Tao leap up and move away.

“Kris-gege, I knew it was you!” Tao ran to the wolf and gave him a bear hug. The wolf was sitting calmly as Tao sat next to him.

“I see. Today’s a full moon. That’s why you’re wolves right?” Kris just looked at Tao. A good silence wafted through the empty beach and Tao stood up. He walked back to the beach house, with Kris trailing closely behind him.

“Oh, look at that. The lights are on. But, I’m not afraid anymore since I have you with me.” Tao smiled at Kris who shook his head. The younger of the two lay on his back on the couch.

“I thought you were going on a trip. I wasn’t expecting to see you today.” He ruffled Kris’s head full of fur grey fur and laughed. All of a sudden, his laughter fell short.

“Oh dear, I forgot about Chen.” Just as he was about to get up, Kris pushed him back down.

“Would you mind telling me how you knew it was me?” His voice was laced with something Tao has heard before but he wasn’t sure if he wanted to indulge in it today.

“Gege, don’t do it today. I’m tired.” Tao looked up through his eye lashes and seeing that, Kris gave up. He let go of Tao’s hands but hugged him in a tight embrace.

“Thanks, gege. I love you.” Tao kissed Kris’s cheeks since he was already human and smiled.

“Yeah, I love you too, my precious Tao.” Kris left a soft kiss on Tao’s forehead before they just cuddled until dawn.

******

“Are you going to try escape or just stare at me?” Luhan snapped out of his staring at Sehun.

“I was not staring at you. Besides, shouldn’t you be out of town?” A hint of annoyance laced Luhan’s reply.

“This area is out of town. It’s you guys that moved here suddenly.”

“Where are the others?” Luhan asked, concerned about his friends.

“What do you mean?” Sehun asked innocently, as he advanced towards the shaking deer.

“You know who– Stop! Don’t come closer!” Luhan pointed at Sehun who continuously made his way to him.

“Stop it–!” Luhan was cut short as Sehun was suddenly in front of him. He gasped as Sehun pecked him on the lips. Luhan watched in surprise as Sehun his lips.

“What are you going to do about it?” Sehun slid his arms around Luhan and pushed him towards the empty bed in the room.

“What’s the matter, little Red? Would you like me to do something?” No answer.

“Are you going to be quiet the entire time? Or are you just waiting for me?”

“Yes…” Luhan replied curtly.

“Hm…?” Sehun raised an eyebrow.

“I would like you to do something.”

“What would that be?” Sehun growled softly as he left kissed on Luhan’s neck.

“Get off me. I am not doing anything with you until you take me on a date tomorrow.”

“Then, afterwards…”

“I’ll consider it.” Sehun whined, his ears dropping low on his head.

“For now…” Luhan kissed Sehun on the forehead, then on his ears, and then his forehead.

“You erted old man.” Sehun said, smirking at Luhan.

“I’m not old. And, I may be erted but only for you.” He gave Sehun a not-so-gentle hit on his arm.

******

The wind around this time has turned cold and it didn’t help that Xiumin and Chen were drenched by the stream water.

“Come here.” Xiumin orders at the younger wolf and watches as Chen lays his head on his lap.

“Why are you so immature?” He asked Chen who just stared at him, completely unable to say sentences. Xiumin looked at his white, long sleeved button up and wiped Chen with his sleeve. Chen continued to stare at him as he wiped the water from the younger’s face.

“Chen…” Xiumin started when he saw Chen staring intensely at his lips.

“Mine…” It was the only reply he heard. Xiumin bit his lips nervously before he hugged Chen, their bodies close together.

“Some other day, okay? I promise. Not tonight.” Chen gave him a grin that showed his canines before settling with just kissing Xiumin. Looking up at the sky, it was almost dawn. Xiumin groaned as he hadn’t gotten any sleep at all.

“I’m leaving in the morning but I’ll leave this with you.” He pointed to his coat that was hanging on one of the tree branches. Chen, who has turned back to his wolf form, nodded before snuggling next to Xiumin under the warm coat.

******

Till next update...How was it?