Mornings are Jjang!

Unending Love

Red Writer: Ah… it had been so long since I’ve written. I seriously felt withdrawal… But I’m okay now. I would be lying if I said I didn’t get writer’s block yesterday. Looks like my brain was still on school mode after the finals. I was so tired. -_- Anyway, here’s the next chapter. By the way, the night sky was so clear yesterday. I was able to see the moon phase, it was a last quarter, which means the new moon is near *hint* *hint* Here’s the story^^

******

Kyungsoo hugged the other person with great strength that they nearly tumbled to the small kitchen floor.

“Are you that excited to see me?” The younger teased and Kyungsoo punched him on the shoulder.

“I’m not!” Kyungsoo protested. The other hugged Kyungsoo. It was a wonder how Kyungsoo managed to perfectly fit in his arms.

“I missed you. Did you miss me?” He said, playing with Kyungsoo’s red bed hair.

“Stop that!” Kyungsoo pulled away from the younger’s embrace and when the latter tried to hug him again, he swatted his hands away.

“What are you doing here so early in the morning?” Kyungsoo looked at the latter’s reddened ears.

“What do you mean? We’re going out today.” Kyungsoo’s eyes widened.

“Today?!” Kyungsoo looked at the calendar on their refrigerator. His eyes scanned it carefully, before he let out a sigh of relief. The new moon isn’t until next week so maybe this could work.

“Oh, that’s right.”

“Come on hyung~ you’re not much older than me so why are you so forgetful?”

“It’s because I’m with you…” Kyungsoo whispered so softly that a human can’t possibly hear it. But then again, you guys know who isn’t…

Kai let out a laugh and embraced the older again.

“Let go. I need to get ready.” Kyungsoo whined as he squirmed in Kai’s hug.

“You look beautiful either way.” Suho enters the kitchen, still sleepy.

“Kyungsoo, can we sleep in today?”

“Hyung, Kai is here.” Suho peered through his closed eyelids and sure enough, the younger was there waving at him. Suho didn’t say anything for a few minutes. He turned around and faced the kitchen fridge. Kai was just about to pout at Kyungsoo for not being acknowledged by his hyung when Kyungsoo shook his head.

“Wait for it.” They watched as Suho drank some water. Within a few seconds, he set the glass down and smiled at Kai.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Suho. Sorry for the mess in the dorm. We weren’t expecting anyone.” They shook hands.

“I was expecting one of you to at least notice me by now.” A voice broke through and Kyungsoo sees someone drinking coffee on the couch.

“Xiumin-hyung, I didn’t see you there!” Kyungsoo gave his cousin a hug.

“I noticed.”

“When did you and aunt get back from the trip?”

“I guess you can say I got back. Auntie wanted to stay back for a while.” Just then, another person comes into view. Chen had exited his room and eyes the four of them in the living room. He groggily makes his way to Xiumin and hugs his slim but firm physique. He was still half asleep.

“Mm… I don’t want this dream to end…” He mumbles.

“Well, too bad, because this is reality. Now get off and wash up. It’s too late for you to be sleeping in.” Xiumin pats Chen and hands him a cup of coffee.

“Is this Americano? Coffee…” Chen mumbles more as Xiumin leads him to the hallway. A few minutes, Xiumin comes back.

“So what brings you here? And you!” Pointing at Kai repeatedly as the latter shrugged and sat on a chair.

“How did you get in here?” Kyungsoo turned around to put the dishes away.

“Relax, Kyungsoo. Remember the spare key you keep under the rug. I got the key from there and I just met him on the way here. He says he’s your boyfriend.” Xiumin teased.

“Asdfghkl!!!” Kyungsoo incoherently stuttered, almost swearing, meaning shouting the number of the foreign dishes he knows how to cook. He dropped a pan on his feet and it hurt… real bad. In a blink of an eye, Kai was beside him and was helping him up. Suho and Xiumin looked at each other. They both sighed.

“Ah, young love.” They simultaneously said. Just then, Chen entered the scene again and hugged Xiumin. Xiumin and Suho stared at each other. Suho moved his eyes from Xiumin to Chen and back to Xiumin again. He sighs.

“Ah, young love.” Around this time, Kyungsoo was hopping on one leg with a little assistance from Kai. He enters the bedroom only to see Luhan and Chanyeol in their beds.

“Omo, where’s Tao?” Kyungsoo tilted his head.

“I think I saw him leave a little early today–” He was cut off by the older.

“When did you see that?” Kyungsoo asked glaring at the younger boy.

“He he he, I may or may not have seen that when I was waiting for you this morning…” Kai nervously answered.

“Kai! It’s lower than zero degrees today. Why were you waiting outside?”

“I wanted to spend time with you…” Kyungsoo sighed. By now, Chanyeol has cracked one eye open and grumbled.

“Let me sleep some more.”

“It’s 11:30 before noon, Chanyeol. Don’t sleep in.” Hearing the time, Chanyeol burst up with energy and got out some clothes that looked like the ones he spent last night trying to put together.

“I only have 30 minutes left!” Shouting, he pushed past Kyungsoo and Kai, straight into the bathroom. In a record time of fifteen minutes, Chanyeol came out of the bathroom. His brown hair was styled to the side. He wore a black coat and underneath it was a white button up. He ran to the doorway all the while tucking his phone in as he put on his blue converse. Chanyeol opened the door only to bump into a tall boy.

“Sorry!”

“It’th okay…” Kai heard the boy so he peeked in the hallway.

“Oh, hey! What’s up, Sehun?” He greeted. The other boy’s eyes blinked before gritting his teeth.

“What are you doing here?” He said.

“I am picking up the love of my life, of course.” A soft thud was heard again inside the room.

“Ey, he’s so clumsy and adorable.” Kai said as he skipped to the room. Sehun followed his friend inside the house, ignoring three stares. It was Suho, Chen, and Xiumin who were sitting on the couch. Of all the things Sehun has experienced, nothing prepared him to the sight before him. Completely looking past Kai and Kyungsoo on the floor, he saw nothing else other than the angel sleeping on the bed, he wished was his. Sehun’s mouth was slightly agape as he walked closer to Luhan.

“Wait, don’t! He doesn’t want anyone on his bed–” Kyungsoo’s eyes widened as Sehun sat beside Luhan. He closed his eyes and expected a pained reaction but nothing. To his surprise, Luhan was clutching to Sehun like a koala. Kai looked at Kyungsoo up and down and decided he was ready to go to their date. Pulling Kyungsoo away, he closed the door behind them, leaving Sehun and Luhan alone in the room.

No one noticed as the younger’s eyes changed colors. Shaking his head, he closed his eyes. He felt the arms around him tighten. He opened his eyes in surprise to see hazel eyes staring right into his. Sehun looked away as he willed the color to go away.

“Sehun-ah?” Luhan’s sweet voice sounded as if he was cooing the wolf to come out. Sehun calmed himself down and only opened his eyes before facing Luhan again. He sighed in relief when Luhan asks.

“Why are you here? Aren’t we leaving at 12:00 for the bubble tea?”

“Hyung… it’s already 12:15.” Luhan yawned halfway before his eyes opened wide, signifying that he is awake now.

“I’m sorry! I slept in!” Luhan left the room to freshen up and get dressed. Sehun looked at the messy room. He figured he might as well clean up since Kai had probably taken Kyungsoo away. After shifting a few pillows and blankets around he sees something shiny. It was the bracelet he gave to Luhan. There was a post it next to it.

“From Hunnie~”

Sehun smiled and waited for Luhan to get back.

“Hannie~” He whispered to no one in particular but himself and smiled at the nickname. When Luhan was ready, they left to go to a café nearby.

***

“So Tao must be with Kris today?”

“Yeah, I mean, if three of them are here…”

“Chanyeol must be meeting Baekhyun then.” Suho and Chen were chatting while Xiumin was cleaning some dishes. He said that he didn’t mind cleaning them so Suho and Chen let him.

Xiumin comes in at the same time Suho’s phone ring. Suho moved to the windows and opens the blinds as he steps out in the small balcony.  He doesn’t notice Xiumin and Chen move to the kitchen to make some coffee.

“Hey, Lay-ah. How are you?” Oh, are you busy right now?

“Do you want to meet somewhere then?” Will you go out with me?

“Lay, are you still there?” Why won’t you answer?

“Oh, you nodded? Well, I can’t see that over the phone.” You’re so adorable.

Suho went back to his room, chatting with Lay on the phone while Xiumin and Chen sat on the couch.

“You make one unique cup of coffee.” Xiumin said as he sipped a few from Chen’s cup.

“And you, love, are simply the most beautiful teacher I’ve ever had.” He caresses Xiumin’s face and pecks his cheek.

“Ah! You’re cold.” Xiumin complains as Chen’s hands were cold. Apparently, Suho forgot to close the balcony window and a few snowflakes were coming in.

“I must be a snowflake, ‘cause I’ve fallen for you.” Chen coughed as he got a playful punch from Xiumin. No, it was not that hard… okay, maybe a little bit…