Urges To Take You Away And Never Let You Go

Unending Love

Red Writer: I hope you guys are enjoying the story. I sincerely wish it’s not boring… Anyway, here’s a new chapter.

******

Kyungsoo and Kai held each other’s hands as they watched a horror movie. It was dark in the theatre and for some reason, these two were completely unaffected by the eerie atmosphere. When a character dies in the horror movie, they laugh to themselves, only loud enough for each other to hear and not to disturb the other viewers in the theatre. In some moments, Kai and Kyungsoo copied the lines and actions of those acting in the movie.

“This movie is just jjang!” Kai watched Kyungsoo with a loving gaze as the latter became more comfortable with Kai. It hasn’t even been a week and we’re already this close. I wonder how the others are doing… Kai thought as he continued staring at Kyungsoo. Unaware that Kyungsoo is acting another scene from the movie, Kai was shocked when he felt Kyungsoo running his hand through Kai’s blonde hair. Kyungsoo eyes were still fixed on the movie screen and did not see Kai’s amber eyes in the dark. Kai flinched as Kyungsoo cupped his face, facing him with eyes closed. He kissed Kai on the nose at the same time the girl in the movie kissed the boy in the horror movie.

The characters relaxed, thinking that the nightmare was over when the door opened and the killer appeared. Bringing his hands to his face and widening his eyes (0o0), Kyungsoo’s face was very similar to the girl’s face in the movie! He also fakes a soft scream. In fact, I think he did it so well that the couple behind them burst out in laughing with Kyungsoo. Yet, Kai was still looking intensely at the older with amber eyes. Kai lost control of his body and he sat there unmoving as he tried to settle his urges. The younger feared that if Kyungsoo finds out about his real form, he would lose him forever. Kai willed himself to change the eye color or at least close his inhuman eyes.

Kai was, once again, surprised. He felt Kyungsoo’s hand make its way to his nape and massaged it. Without taking his eyes off the screen, Kyungsoo had a feeling that he must not look at Kai that moment. Within a few seconds, the ending credits ran and when Kyungsoo looked back at Kai, he blushed. The charismatic boy was smiling, almost, dare he say it, lovingly, at him and it made his heart flutter. With that, Kyungsoo and Kai walked out of the movie theatre hand in hand.

***

That morning, Tao and Kris vanished somewhere. They actually were watching some sports. Believing that it was the only way to get some quality time together, Kris and Tao got up especially early so they could spend the day together.

Walking the stores of Garosugil, Tao saw a stand. There were cell phone accessories.

“Hyung~ let’s buy them.” Tao told Kris as they walked towards it. Kris smiled and nodded, not even bothering to resist the eyes Tao gave him. Picking up a panda and a wolf style, Tao and Kris went to a photo booth and got some pictures taken.

“There!” Tao said as he put his picture in the panda and gave it to Kris. Meanwhile, Kris also put his picture in a wolf accessory, handing it to Tao. After a while, Kris walked Tao back to his dormitory.

“Now, we will see each other even if we’re busy.” Tao said as he beamed at the cell phone accessory.

“I’m never too busy for you.” Tao blinked once, twice before he gave Kris a kiss on the cheek and went back inside.

***

While the other things were happening, Chanyeol just arrived in time to see Baekhyun walking around the fountain. He walked slowly as he tried to catch his breath from the running he did. The happy virus quickly fixed his hair and was just about to greet his date when the air was knocked out from his lungs.

“Oof!” Chanyeol exclaimed as Baekhyun jumped on him.

“You’re early.” Baekhyun stated as he took in Chanyeol’s appearance underneath him.

“It’s nice to see you too, Baekhyun.” Chanyeol managed as he tried to push Baekhyun off of him. However, the latter had other plans. He clung onto Chanyeol and childishly said.

“Carry me.” Chanyeol took a deep breath and managed to get back up to his feet, with Baekhyun still clinging to him. Before Chanyeol could position his hands around the older boy to carry him, Baekhyun let go.

“I’m tired. Let’s go have some tea.”

“Lemon tea, it is.” Chanyeol said out loud and Baekhyun quickly turned around with sparkling eyes.

“How did you know my favorite? Have you been following me?”

“Nope, I just have been seeing you in my mind for a while.” Chanyeol said which earned him a blank stare from Baekhyun.

“Don’t use that ever again.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol had never been more confused. He held the choker he wore on his neck, it was the one Baekhyun gave him in their first meeting. Baekhyun must’ve noticed that and his cold attitude suddenly melted.

“I’m sorry. You must hate me. I’ve done nothing but push you around…” Baekhyun looked down, having the image of a puppy in Chanyeol’s eyes.

“No, I’m not angry nor do I hate you. You’re very special to me.” Chanyeol almost forgot how challenging his previous days with Baekhyun were. He was someone who really surprised Chanyeol even with the smallest things he does. And, Chanyeol loves him for that. The happy virus was also sure Baekhyun loves him. He couldn’t wait for the time he can tell Baekhyun that he knows the latter is a wolf.

“Come here.” He motioned for Baekhyun, opening his arms for a hug. Baekhyun reverted back to his cold attitude and held out his hand instead. As if reading his mind, Baekhyun squeaked in surprise when Chanyeol took his hand and pulled him so he was in the tall guy’s warm embrace.

“I like you, Baekhyun…” Chanyeol chuckled as he looked down and saw Baekhyun’s ears turn red and bury his face further into Chanyeol. He felt Baekhyun smelling him.

“Why, you adorable little–”

“Don’t call me little!” The older retorted.

“Come on, let’s go get that tea.” With that, Chanyeol noticed that Baekhyun was more comfortable and happy going. They entered the café and Chanyeol saw Luhan with some guy. He was just about to wave when he noticed the atmosphere. It was the kind where that shouts stay-away-unless-you-want-to-get-into-this kind of mood. Besides, he was here with Baekhyun so he chose the seat on the opposite of the café. He sat across from Baekhyun and the waitress approaches.

“May I take your order?” Around this time, Baekhyun noticed the attraction of the girl towards Chanyeol and was glaring daggers at her.

“Two lemon tea. That’s okay, right– Baekhyun?” Chanyeol stopped himself from laughing as he looked at Baekhyun glaring at the waitress. Thankfully, it seemed she wasn’t forward and didn’t give her number to Chanyeol so Baekhyun stopped glaring her into nonexistence.

They left the café and were sitting near the fountain again. It was a nice day. But Baekhyun was not amused. He just spotted two high school girls on their way.

“Oppa, can we take a picture of you?” They asked.

“Sure.” Chanyeol agreed and stood up. Before Chanyeol could do anything, Baekhyun growled at the high school girls. For a few seconds, they just stared at him. Chanyeol feared that Baekhyun might’ve blown his cover when squeals met his ears and he saw Baekhyun’s confused face.

“Can we take a picture of you two hugging?” They asked. Ah, they’re a different kind of forward. Chanyeol thought as he wrapped his arms around Baekhyun’s waist and smiled.

“Thank you!” The girls walked away and Baekhyun’s gaze followed them. What’s wrong with them? I guess growling somewhat still works but their reaction is not what I expected… Oh, well. As long as they left my Chanyeol alone, I’m good. He’s mine. Baekhyun thought, completely missing Chanyeol’s creepy smile. The happy virus tugs at Baekhyun’s hand, bringing him back to reality. Pointing to the choker, Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a smile.

“Don’t worry. I’m totally taken by you.”

***

Sehun had been worrying that Luhan might’ve seen him and would be afraid. He didn’t expect though for the older boy to start chatting their day away. The sight of Luhan clearly enjoying his time with Sehun and bubble tea had been wonderful. It had been one of their best days. While Luhan was talking, Sehun heard the door open and he saw Baekhyun and who seemed to be his partner. Their eyes met but an understanding was made when he saw them move to the opposite corner of the café: He likes that hyung. He didn’t disturb him and Luhan so they’re good.

“–Hun-ah!” A voice somewhere was calling Sehun.

“Sehunnie!” That was enough to bring Sehun back from his thoughts.

“You were not listening to me.” Don’t space out. I’m right here in front of you, waiting for you to notice me like before.

Sehun shook his head as he saw Luhan pouting.

“Sorry, hyung.”

“It’s fine. Never mind.”

“Hyung?”

“Hm?”

“Why did you agree to meet with me today?”

“Why you ask? I wanted to drink my favorite drink with my favorite dongsaeng.” Luhan beamed brightly that Sehun feared he would go blind for a few days.

“Let’s go shopping, Sehunnie~” Luhan whined as he dragged Sehun to his feet and together, they roamed the local stores.

As they chose some clothing for Luhan, Sehun saw other people looking at them. Whether it was attention from females or males, Sehun ignored it. All he wanted was for Luhan to look at him. But then again, he’s younger than Luhan and maybe someone might be better suited for Luhan. Sehun felt tears as he felt his insecurities come crashing down on him. Sehun knew that if Luhan met his wolf, someone stronger and smarter than himself, he would choose him over Sehun anytime. Forgetting that the wolf and he is the same person, except he’s more human, Sehun put his face down on his hands.

Not knowing that Luhan feels the same, Sehun wallowed in his self-pity and as Luhan came out to show Sehun the clothes, his eyes softened as he saw Sehun with his face in his hands.

“There, there.” Luhan patted Sehun’s hair.

“You look nice in that, hyung…” Sehun said, not really looking up to see Luhan.

“Dry your tears.” Look at me.

“Don’t listen to what others say.” Listen to me.

“I’m with you.” Only me.

Luhan kept saying these words until Sehun stopped crying.

“Let’s go get you some matching clothes.” Luhan smiled at Sehun, who stared at first before he also smiled.

“Wherever you go, I’ll be there behind, ready to catch you.” 

******

(How was it?)