An Uneasy Feeling and Unique Encounters

Unending Love

******

Red Writer’s Note: Wow… three different updates in less than a day… my head hurts… Sorry, it’s a short update. I’ll try to make a schedule before I tire my writer brain to exhaustion. Anyway, hope you like this chapter. If you want to bring something into notice, feel free to tell me about it ^^ Good night…

******

A predator ran the forest floor with great speed. As soon as it reached a clearing, it howled loudly. After a few moments, five more wolves came into view. Each had different eye colors: red, blue, green, silver, amber, and lilac. The wind blew fiercely at the group of wolves. With the strong night wind, the moon was covered and the second she cleared off the clouds, there were six guys in the clearing.

“Why are you so late?” A tanned boy spoke in the dead of the night.

“It’s not exactly easy to escape when your room is at the back. Besides, I thought I left it there.”

“Sehun’s right, Kai. Without the soul bracelet, it doesn’t matter if he escapes.” The boy with a soft voice added.

“It’s as important as yours, Kai.” Said boy grumbled as his anklet glistened in the moonlight.

“It’s time now Sehun. We must leave.” A fairly short boy wearing eyeliner spoke.

“What’s the hurry? They don’t remember us.” Another short one with a round face and catlike eyes said as he touched the ring on his ring finger.

“Don’t forget, we have only until three new moon cycles.” A tall guy with cold features but warm eyes spoke.

“Oh, right. Then, we’ll…”

“That is, if they don’t find out within three months that we’re actually–”

“Yes, we know.”

“Wolves” With that, the gathering was over and they turned into their true forms and just outside the forest, one of them started the car and headed to a big mansion. It wasn’t their home…yet.

******

The following morning, a boy got up from bed, making sure to avoid the limbs of his five other roommates and made his way to the bathroom. It was not until he washed his face did he open those adorable owl-like eyes.

“Why do I get the feeling something big is about to happen?” Nevertheless, the boy went to the kitchen and began to fix breakfast. He went back to the bed room. He began to wake his friends up, like usual, starting with the easiest.

“Tao-ssi, wake up.” The lad stood up and went to the bathroom.

“Chen-ssi, get up.” He grumbled but got up anyway. On one side, Kyungsoo saw the school president get up.

“Ah, Suho-hyung. Breakfast is ready. Come eat after you clean up.” The boy with angelic features nodded sleepily.

“Now, let’s do this.” He made his way to the tallest in the group.

“Park Chanyeol, get up or I will carry you.”

“Five more minutes…” was the lazy reply.

“Okay, you asked for it.” With amazing strength found in his petite body, Kyungsoo hauled Chanyeol to Luhan’s bed.

“3”

“2”

“1”

Thud! Chanyeol got kicked by Luhan, who was frowning at someone uninvited to his bed.

“Okay, I’m up.”

******

With that, the usual day got through. They rode Suho’s car to school. They were in a music school. While Luhan, Kyungsoo, Suho, and Chen focused on main vocals, Chanyeol and Tao went into rapping. Still, it was an easy day. They only had that class and then, they’re done for the day.

It wasn’t until they were dismissed did Kyungsoo felt uneasy again. He looks at Luhan and the others but they don’t seem to be bothered by anything.

“–soo!” He heard someone call his name in a distant. He snapped out of his thoughts as he saw Luhan out the door.

“Time to go. I’ll see you in your locker.” He called before Kyungsoo could say anything else.

“Hm… what should I make for dinner?” Kyungsoo wondered out loud in an empty classroom as he packed his papers.

“How about you come with me? I’ll take you out to dinner.” A voice surprised Kyungsoo. He looked but there was no one in the classroom. He silently wondered if he was just hearing things. Then, suddenly, he found himself looking out the window and staring into fierce amber eyes, belonging to a boy by the tree. A little scared of the stranger, Kyungsoo quickly left the room and shut the classroom door. He stood on the other side of the door, not noticing it opening until a pair of arms pulled him back in.

“I have you now.”

******

Chanyeol was just practicing his rapping in the park since he and Tao got dismissed earlier than the others. Tao went to some store he couldn’t really remember the name. It was then a small bump startled him out of his thoughts and he looked down to see an adorable boy. He wore eyeliner which brought out his cute eyes, and the choker on his neck only made him cool and mysterious.

“Oh, I’m sorry about that. Hope you’re not hurt.”The boy only stared at him. Chanyeol almost felt awkward but what he didn’t expect was for the boy to suddenly lunge at him. They were both on the ground until he saw the boy’s hair in front of his face. He felt the boy putting something on his neck and since he didn’t really mind this cute boy’s company, he let him do so. It wasn’t until the boy stopped moving and looked up at him with those eyes that Chanyeol felt around his neck.

It was a choker.

“Hello, I’m Byun Baekhyun, You’re mine.” Chanyeol could only laugh at the ridiculousness of the situation. And he thought he was gonna get rejected.

******

Suho was on his way to the parking lot to put his things in the car when he saw someone. He looked lost so Suho approached him.

“Do you need some help?”

“Ah, I forgot.” Suho internally chuckled at this guy’s silent cuteness. He seemed very nice.

“What’s your name?”

“…Lay.”

“Are you a new student?” Lay shook his head.

“What is it?”

“I was looking for you…” Lay softly answered.

“Well, here I am. What is it?” Suho smiled.

“… I forgot…” Lay literally forgot everything he was planning on saying as soon as Suho smiled at him.

“Well, do you want to exchange numbers? You can call me if you remember.”

“Yes.” Suho went home that day, feeling awfully giddy.

******

Chen was on his way home, walking because he just came from his part time job. He was skipping around when he thought of buying some steamed stuffed buns. The others always liked it and since he had some extra money, he decided to buy them some.

When he saw the store, he entered with a smile which got wider as he laid his eyes upon the cutest guy he’s ever seen. He had a cute round face and adorable cat eyes. The boy seemed to notice him and turned the other way. After paying for his order, Chen took out one baozi and gave it to the boy.

“Hi, I’m Chen. Here’s a baozi for you. You’re very cute.” The boy looked slightly irritated at the adjective ‘cute’ but he took the baozi again. It was not until Chen left the store did the boy notice a paper on the table.

“Call me, Baozi!” Next to it were a series of numbers. Xiumin smiled as he looked at the bun.

“At least, he didn’t forget everything.”

******

Because he had free time today, Tao went to the store to get something. It was what he had been saving for and finally, he had more than enough to buy it. Unfortunately, as he went into the store, he found out it was already bought. Feeling upset, Tao just strolled his way back to the dorm. Upon arriving, he saw a package.

“Tao” it said. Checking for an address, he frowned as he found none. He took it inside and opened it. He gasped. It was the panda comforters he was planning on buying. With it was a message in a language he was very familiar with, accompanied by an earring.

“For you, my beloved. –K.”

******

Luhan had been happily drinking bubble tea as soon as the bell rang. Kyungsoo should’ve been at his locker a while ago but now here he is fifteen minutes later, without a Kyungsoo. But maybe he had other plans; Luhan went to a café near the campus. He smiled as he drank his favorite.

As he got up to leave, he was met with a tall boy who was holding his wrist. He stared as the boy slipped a bracelet on him.

“It’s for you… Please accept it.”

“Uh…sure. Thank you!” Luhan albeit hesitantly accepted the bracelet.

“I’m Oh Sehun.” Just for a minute, Luhan wondered if his eyes were playing tricks. Because he thought he saw the other boy’s eyes turn blue but it was brown now.

“I’m Luhan. Nice to meet you.”