Gymnastics in the moonlight

Who You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Ouch!" Charlotte fall asleep with her head bang hard on her study table.

She then open up her eyes slowly like as though they're stick together, having difficulty to open. She stretch her tired self as she look around, searching for the wall clock, it's 3am in the morning.

She's staying at a rented rooftop. It's pretty big for a person staying and all the furniture are provided. 

Thank God it's pretty affordable for her too.

She doesn't like to share room with others nor does she like to stay with stranger she rather stay alone in times like this. 

She looked down at the pile of notes she has to finish, she sigh again. Instead of heading to her bed, she drag her exhausted body to the kitchen and grab herself some coffee to keep her awake.

Oh well..God knows why it runs out of it at this moment. 

"Ahhh~" Charlotte let out her frustration. 

She grab her hoodie, put on her headphones, pick up her itouch, keys and purse in a fast speed and off she goes. Yes! She decided to go to the nearest 24 hours mini mart to replenish her coffee and some snacks to keep and hands busy.

"I can’t breathe

I can't breathe

I can't breathe

아침이 밝아와도 난 깨고 싶지않아

I can’t breathe

상상은 질렸어

난 절제를 잃었어

모순된 상황 변함없는 건

넌 나의 V V Venus..

 Dancing and singing along while her itouch is playing G-dragon songs. It's always on replay mode on her playlist named und

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter