We meet again

Who You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few weeks have passed after that night when Charlotte met that white hoodie guy whom she hope was G-dragon.

School has started.

She manage to get to know Janelle, a lady who sat next to her during their first lecture. They have endless topic to talk about like as though they know each other for long. Random topics, anything, simply every thing they can talk and giggles about. Plus point is she speaks fluent English.  

"Wanna go club with me tonight?" Janelle sound like as though she's pleading Charlotte to go with her. "I bet you haven't been to the club in Korea isn't it? Since there's no classes for us tomorrow. Let's go have fun and party alright? Please~?" 

Charlotte isn't those who goes to the clubs all the time but neither does she hate clubbing. She has been there before, with her friends several times back in her homeland. She could find herself enjoying a couple of drinks to make herself high, occassionally when the DJs played her favourite song, she will move and swing her body releasing all her stress to the dance floor. However, she hates it when random unknown guys will come near her, touching her body like as if she belong to them. Thus, she'll climb up and grab the pole instead, to avoid all those annoying dirty hands. Yet, they will definitely be thinking she want to grab attention and kick her off.

Aren't ladies suppose to help each other?

"Since you're not answering me, I'll take it as a yes then. I'll see you later at 11pm at your house. I'll drive you there." Janelle said without giving Charlotte a chance to reply. She just smile and gave a slight nod. She doesn't want to disappoint Janelle, after all she kind of depends on Janelle in school. "Gimme your address.." "Ah~ my house is kinda inconvenience to get to, how ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter