Wet

Who You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's with that face?" asked Seung Hyun (TOP).

"I told her I missed her and this is all she replies". Ji Yong pout as he shows Seung Hyun the text message.

<나도>

"HAHAHAHA! YOU LIKEEE?" Seung Hyun teased Ji Yong.

"What are you all talking about? Why is Hyung laughing so loud?" asked Seung Ri as he grabs a chair and sat in between. 

"Ji Yong miss his girlfriend", replied Seung Hyun. 

"GIRLFRIEND?"

"SINCE WHEN?"

"OMG! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW?" Exclaimed Seung Ri.

"Who asked you to be always so busy, businessman?" Tae Yang teased his little brother.

"Show me the picture, I want to see". Seung Ri shifts himself closer to Ji Yong.

"싫어". (No) Ji Yong turns off his phone screen. 

"왜~~

A staff came in: "Get yourself ready all! Time to go on stage".

"Roger that!"

 

It has been months since I last seen her.

Concerts after concerts, performance after performance, practising, rehearsing, travelling and travelling. I barely have the chance to see her ever since that night. Although we never fail to exchange messages, at least a call or so in a week but everything still feels so surreal between she and I. All I did is everything other than seeing her face. 

Today is the last day of the concert in Korea and is the last stop of Bigbang world tour, I cannot wait to see her later. 

 

 

"여보세요" (Hello)

"어디야 ?" (Where are you)

"집" (Home)

"Open the door". 

"Why?" 

"I am at your doorstep".

"Wait. WHAT?!" 

"Don't press the doorbell".

"Why?" 

"You wait for me there. Hide well!" Charlotte hangs off the phone without further explanation.

Before I open the door, a sudden downpour pours right in front of me but I did not have the time to go back and grab my umbrella. I have my keys and my handphone with me, immediately I run towards the red apartment that I pointed to Ji Yong months ago.

I lied.

That is not my house. 

I cannot imagine what will happens if he did not make the call first.

I saw him! He is there waiting.

"It's raining! Let's get into my car". Ji Yong said as he took off his jacket to shelter Charlotte from the rain.

They get in the car, without further ado. Ji Yong looked for a towel immediately and wipe off the rain on Charlotte's clothes gently, afraid that she might catch a cold.

"You're all drenched. Shall we go to my house and get you a new set of clothes to changes? I'll make you a hot beverage to keep you warm as well". said, Ji Yong, as he looked at the face he has been longing for. 

"Okay" replied Charlotte.

He did not ask me why was I running from the other direction instead of coming out from that apartment. He did not ask me why am I lying, he did not ask me anything.. .

I am sure he must have many questions in his mind but all he does is holding my hands as he drives right now. I am dying of guiltiness even though I pretty much deserve it. He planned a surprise for me but all I did was ...

"I am sorry". 

Ji Yong turned and looked at Charlotte, he shook his head and kissed the back of Charlotte's hand but he did not say anything.

He must be hurt, indeed.

I am such a rotten lady. 

What did I do to deserve him?

 

 

They arrived at Ji Yong's apartment doorstep. This is the second time Charlotte came to his house, feeling different this time.

Charlotte looked at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter