School

Who You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Charlotte!!" I can hear Janelle shouting my name from far. I turn to look where she is coming from. 

Without me knowing, the very next moment, a human being come crushing on me. 

"죄송합니다, 죄송합니다! (Sorry, Sorry)".The man in a white blouse with a ripped jeans said.

"Charlotte! Are you alright?" Janelle rush towards me.

"Yah! Don't you know how to walk?" She shouted at that guy.

"Orh~ 당신(You)!". He said looking at me in shock.

 "Pub!" I said. 

He nodded while helping me up. 

"You two know each other?" Janelle asked.

"He was the guy I met in the Pub that night, who save me while you're enjoying yourself". I whisper.

That guy chuckled.

"Where are you here? Did you just stalk us? Don't tell me you're a student here, this is a woman university". Janelle ask sarcastically.

"Ahh..hmm.. no. I come to deliver my sister's notes, she forgotten to bring it along with her". He reply politely.

"You speak English?" I feel dumb struggling meaninlessly the other night with my pathetic vocabulary Korean.

"You look cute when you speak Korean". He said it looking straight into my eyes. I can't help but blush.

"You should be thankful that she didn't got herself any bruise or wound". Janelle said to him.

"I am sorry to meet you again in this situation. My name is Dash Park and this is my name card, if there's any discomfort be sure to give me a call". He reach out his pocket and offered his name card.

"Sure". Janelle snatch it.

He bow to the both of us and left in a hurry.

"Did you just vent your anger on him because you're guilty of leaving me alone in the Pub?" I said playfully.

"OMG! He's a Eye Specialist in Seoul National Hospital. That's probrably explain why he looks so edible". Janelle wink.

"Tsk". I give her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter