What's Next?

Who You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now, I'm having Ji Yong-ssi right opposite of me and his mum, Mrs Kwon on my left.

How awkward can this be?

I'm neither his girlfriend, well let not said about that, I don't think I'm even his friend, yet I'm sitting at his dinning place gonna have my probably most indisgestable breakfast. I hope I'm not gonna choke on my food in front of them, or embarrassed myself any further with my clumsy self. 

It took me some time, no, I correct it, it took me pretty long to brave myself, stepping out of the bathroom. Ji Yong-ssi even came knocking on the door to check on me several times. I don't know how much time I waste staring blankly at the mirror, to calm myself down, to tell myself to think of what should I do next, how should I react next, what's gonna happen next?

I manage to come out with a valid reason or rather excuse, you call it to escape this uncomfortable breakfast before I came out of the bathroom.

 

"Miss, help yourself to the seat next to me please". Mrs Kwon announce it, the moment I am visible to her. She has already position herself on the master chair and gesture me to sit beside her. Her words just strike my plan off ultimately, I nod and find myself following her instruction obediently. 

Why? I don't even listen to my mum that well, if not I won't be here in Korea.

Mrs Kwon even said it with a smile earlier on, she doesn't give me that stern look that my mum does when she knows I'm gonna disobey her. 

Why didn't I even voice out my plan that I have spent thinking for so long?

Argh! Whatever.

I.AM.STUCK.NOW.

 

"Miss, may I ask where are you from, as you definitely doesn't sound local"?

"Omma~" Ji Yong-ssi pleads her mum.

I look up at him, he seems like he gonna die of embarrassment. Definitely not the usual G-dragon; that cool and swag looks he never forget to show off in TV, in concert, in where ever he goes. Furthermore, he is not wearing any make up, his fresh face look together with an gel-less centre parting hair style that falls perfectly on him, a plain white tee and a jeans with no accessory on him. Right now, he is just Kwon Ji Yong, his mum baby boy. I can't help but giggle at him, that expression of his was ridiculously cute! 

"I'm talking to your friend now, will you please show some respect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter