Dawn

Who You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's dawn.

I look at my brown leather round screen Fossil watch that my close friends bought for me as a farewell gift before I left Singapore.

 

"It's time to go". Kim Nam Gook-ssi, Ji Yong-ssi's manager said as he pop his head into the room.

As we follow him out of the room obediently, Ji Yong-ssi put on his mask to cover his face.

Life of a star, can be pathetic isn't it? Always trying so hard to look good in the media. However, when they're outside, in the streets they've to be fully cover and it might be dangerous if they get identified. Fans go gah gah and paparazzi see it as a chance to use their DSLR to shoot non stop.

"I'll send you back". Ji Yong-ssi sounds like as if he's demanding me.

"It's okay. Janelle, I've her. She'll send me back ". I replied.

"Nah~ She has went off with Hee Joon (Janelle's boyfriend)". Seung Ho-ssi appears with Seung Hyun-ssi, Young Bae-ssi and a bunch a people who I don't know and didn't get to see the entire night, come out from no where, crowding around us.

No sight of Janelle, how great.

"Get in the car, is not like you've a chance to ride it often". Seung Ho-ssi continued.

Thanks for being so blunt and thanks Janelle for dumping me, you're so gonna get it from me when I see you in school.

"HYUNG~ That's rude". Seung Hyun-ssi said it in his aegyo way hoping to tone things down. I guess.

"Please ignore him, he's drunk". The man beside him said.

What can I said? I shouldn't hold any grudges against a drunk man beside he's merely speaking the truth. 

Ji Yong-ssi just keep staring at me with his shades, hat and mask on by now. All ready, waiting for me to proceed.

 

Okay fine. Free ride, no burden. 

 

"How do I address you?" Nam Gook-ssi asked. 

"Charlotte". I replied.

"Ah~ just call me Gook will do. That's how they address me. Gook 오빠 is fine too". He replied jokingly. 

"아니".  I can hear Ji Yong-ssi mumble.

"Where do you stay so that I can drop you at your doorstep". Ji Yong-ssi asked as his take off his mask.

"Just drop me off at the park will do". I replied while looking around the interior of the van.

That's how Koreans artistes transportation looks like. Can't believe I get to see it and even ride it in my life beside seeing it o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter