Present

Who You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"안녕하십니까, 제 이름은 샬롯 입니다 만나서 반갑슴니다". (Hello, my name is Charlotte. Nice to meet you)

"Nice to meet you, I'm Mrs Kwon and no worries I speak English too". My mum said.

That was their first introduction hours ago. I can see Charlotte-ssi was pretty amaze that my mum speaks English too. She took up English course together with appa a few years back, as a beginner she does speaks fluently. 

 

Right now we are heading to my car park to send Charlotte-ssi back.

"It's okay. It's okay. I can go back by myself, I can take bus or taxi back". Charlotte replied as my mum insists of me sending her back.

"Please let my son shows his gratitude, take it as a appreciation for holding you back the entire night". my mum said. 

Yes, my mum is always so straight forward.

"It's my pleasure, Charlotte-ssi". I said.

It seems like she's left with no choice but to oblige. That expressions of her was pretty cute, I admit.

 

We sent my mum off first as we see her hopped on to the taxi and now is my turn to send Charlotte-ssi off. I turn to face her and gesture to my white Lamborghini on my right. I pace my speed slightly faster than her so that I can open the door for her. 

"Thank You". She said politely. I smiled in return.

I can see I just melt another lady's heart, that's my charm isn't it? 

I hurried to the driver seat hoping that I can buckle the safety seat belt for her. Unfortunately, she manage to figure out or probably she get to ride on such car before or maybe she own one? Why am I thinking so much, how can such a clever lady don't know how to buckle a seat belt? But most of the lady who ride on my car will pretend they don't. 

"Charlotte-ssi, where's your house locate at?" I asked trying to sound as appropriate as I can since this is our second meeting and I'm asking a lady where she stay.

"Just drop me at the next coming bus stop will do". She said.

"Did you j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter