Keep calm

Who You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He's so close to me, he's just next to me!

Am I breathing too loud?

Can he hear my breathing?

Ok Charlotte, I must keep calm. She keep telling herself umpteen times ever since she gotten the seat next to this famous guy; Kwon Ji Yong. She doesn't want to lose her cool, she doesn't wants to look like a weirdo in this room. She position herself cross leg with her smart phone and clutch on her lap, trying to look as relax as she can be.

Deep down inside her, she's burning with excitement.

Who on earth won't be excited when he or she is just next to their idol? 

"Do y'know Ji Yong oppa? I'm a fan of him! Ahh~ Oppa gimme your signature please" Janelle whined at Ji Yong while asking Charlotte.

"Drop that!" Ji Yong said.

Everyone laughs, well except Charlotte. She can barely let out a tiny weeny giggle.

She's just way too nervous. Can't blame her isn't it?

She didn't know it's a question for her to answer, until everyone has their attention on her. She knows the guy next to him, Ji Yong is also looking at her. She can barely let out a smile to pass on that question.

Who on earth don't know G-dragon, Kwon Ji Yong? You must be kidding me, it's everywhere in South Korea. Charlotte thought but she didn't let her mind speaks. 

아~ so her name is Charlotte, the lady that I bummed into that night. She sure looks different tonight, it took me a while to recognize her. Ji Yong thought. I shall see how long can she suppress herself. He can't help it but stole a few glances at her. Just then their eyes meet. He throw her his fans killer, million dollars worth of smile. He saw her avoiding his eye contacts.

It's a courteousy to smile at each other when our eyes meet isn't it? ㅋㅋㅋShe blush so easily, shall I make her blush even more? Ji Yong chuckled at his own naughty little thoughts.

He seems to be really enjoying himself disturbing this poor lady beside him.

Crap! That smile can sure melt everything.

Charlotte look away immediately to hide her red hot tomato face and grab a glass of red wine in front of her and drink it in one shot. Yuck! Looking away again to hide that bitterness expression that she make. She almost choke, as she drink it way too fast. She can't even taste the sweetness of red wine. 

"아~ I didn't know you're a drinker. You don't have to turn away while you drink even though you're the maknae here. Just relax". Janell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter