Drunk Man

Who You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* There's no narrator in this chapter XP

 

Just like any other party, alcohol is always on the top list. In order to include it in, we play games to give ourselves a valid excuse to look less foolish to drink, to get high, and to get drunk.

"HO HO! Charlotte you lose. Drink!", Janelle said. "I'll drink for her". Ji Yong grab the glass in front of me before I could even reach it. "Ji Yong oppa that's not fair! She has to drink too". Aishhh! Precisely, I want to drink too, I come here to party too isn't it? Most importantly, what I irk most is on and off I can feel the lady beside him; Kiko Mizuharah is glaring at me. It doesn't feel any comfortable at all. I even over heard the guy beside me reassuring her in English that Ji Yong is just making use of me to drink more.

Whatever.

So this is more or less what's happening on the rest of the night, he's sitting opposite of me, grabbing any chance to drink whenever I lose and if he lose he will drink again. I end up being the only awake one. As Kiko just keep drinking everytime she see him drinks. As for the others just keep drinking like there's no tomorrow. I don't even know what's the point of playing game anymore.

Yes, he's gentleman but..

"Hey, Charlotte, are you able to go home by yourself? I've to send Hye Min and some of the my bro and babes back. Y'know they can't be expose like these. Hope you understand". Bae Hyun ask.

That's Janelle Korean name by the way; Na Hye Min. I used to Korean name because it has a different meaning in my dialect. Until, we both gave up and she wants me to address her's English name and of course I obliged.

Yes, I understand they're models, pretty and famous people. I'm just a nobody. 

"Sure, no worries". I replied.

Just when I turn my back behind him and about to walk away.

"Hey! Hey! Excuse me! I'm sorry but can you please send him back for us? I know it's inappropriate to ask you to do so but it's not my way".

I turn and find myself now looking at the tall man asking for help behind me; Lee Soo Hyuk, the model turned actor. I can said his features is way too perfect to use words to describe it, he kinda of look like a manequin to me. Alright, no offense here, it's a compliment though.

He's now holding one man at his left; Hong Jong Hyun who you won't be unable to recognize as his significant short curls hair just make him stand out every where he goes. And another man at his right; Kwon Ji Yong. 

"Ji yong told me earlier on that you stay nearby his place, would you mind drop him off?". I find myself frowning now. I stay nearby his place? Since when? Why I don't know? And if it's true, how he know?

"Here's his address, I'll carry him for you to the cab". Soo Hyuk said as he pass me the address that he scribbled on a piece of paper without waiting for my consent.

Uh-huh. So that's how the celebrity acts, deciding on my behalf huh? Because I'm not those pretty ladies from the magazines nor TVs so now I've to send a guy back home instead. Alright, serve me right then. I was partially the reason why he's so drunk now, but I didn't ask you to drink for me isn't it?

"Miss, here come the cab. Ahjussi, please go to Seoul..

Soon, I find myself in the passenger seats with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter