New Chapter

Who You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They gazing up at the night sky while Charlotte lays her head on Jiyong's shoulder, having their hands all tied up with each other and shifting closer to one another. Enjoying each other companion, staying up all night till they realize a brand new day is approaching when the Sun rises.

That is the advantage of being young, isn't it?

"It so beautiful". Ji Yong said as he brushed off a few strands of hair from Charlotte's face and tucked it at the back of her ear. 

"Yes, the view is gorgeous". Charlotte said as she is amused by the Nature beauty. 

"You're". Ji Yong said looking into her eyes making sure she catches what he means this time.

He looked at her like a blind man seeing the Sun for the first time.

Even in the dimmest of lights, his eyes seemed to shine. He took me, wholeheartedly, all of me. He took every bit of my attention, swallowing me up. Even if at that moment we were hit by a meteor I wouldn't have noticed. Everything was Ji Yong. Ji Yong was everything.

She gives him the sweetest smile as she ever has. She couldn't bring herself to look away from him. Her eyes swept over the soft waves that fell across his forehead, curling around his ears, to his dark hazel eyes, and lingered on his lips. Charlotte felt feverish with the immense restraint it took to keep her hands in her lap, so badly she wanted to reach out and run her knuckles against the shadowy stubble across his jaw. She'd never felt this before— this urge to touch another person so strong she felt as if she was burning from the inside out. 

Ji Yong must have felt the same, for his eyes never left hers as he leant closer, his face was just inches from Charlotte. Tingles ran down her spine as though she could hear the rushing noise of blood in her ears. She held her breath as he his head in a way that where his hands linger on her cheeks.  Slowly, Charlotte felt herself leaning into him, raising her face to his in invitation. Ji Yong watched her through eyes hooded with desire as he brought his hand up again, further this time. Pushing the weight of her hair off of her shoulder, his hand lifted to cup the side of her neck. His thumb her burning cheek as he leant, slowly closing the distance between them before he brushed his lips across hers. 

Ji Yong kissed her gently at first, then with greater pressure. Charlotte wrapped her arms around his neck, ignoring the pain in her ribs as she wound her fingers through the silky waves that curled against his neck. With a ragged gasp, his hand went a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter