Phone calls

Who You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*RING RING RING* ~ 

"여보세요". (Hello)

"오 혜민아, 나야". (Hye Min , It's me)

"지용 오빠, 뭐지?" (Jiyong brother, what's up?)

"그냥.. (Just)

"아! By the way did you send my friend home? I was about to call you for this". 

"Not exactly though". 

"I knew it! Some where near her place right? So where's it this time round? Park? Bus stop? Tsk! This lady!! I shall give her a good scolding when I see her in school tomorrow.." 

"야! You've done nothing great to do so. You left her alone with a bunch of people she hardly knows. Anyhow, I need her numbers to check if she've reach home safely. Can I've it?". 

"아~ so that's the main purpose of the call. Why didn't you get it yourself? Don't tell me she reject you. HAHAHAHA". 

"그만". (Stop it)

This is embarrassing. If only I can wait till I see her again.. 

"오빠 This is so not you". (Brother)

"끊어". (I'm hanging up)

 

 문자왔숑 (You've got a text message)

"010-2XX7-XXX8  화이팅 <3". (Fighting)

"나쁜 년". (Bad girl) Ji Yong smirked.

 

The real deal is gonna start. 

 

 

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

"Charlotte! There you're!". Janelle waved enthustically while she saw me enter the school gate as she kiss goodbye to her boyfriend.

"You boyfriend came to drop you off again? How envy!". I teased.

That's her only weakness. I shall make her pay me back since she left me alone the other night.

To my surprise she didn't react much as expected.

"Don't you've one who's taking care of you too? Didn't 지용 오빠 called you?" 

"Why does he'd to call me? Beside he don't have my number either".

"He asked me for your numbers when he has his break in between his work yesterday. I thought by now you two should have be together". 

 

That unknown numbers missed calls I received while I'm in "coma" ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter