White Hoodie Guy

Who You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She does has a pleasant voice even though she sang my song out of tune, the white hoodie guy chuckled. He can't help it but smile to himself as he recall the beaming face of that lady earlier on when mentioning "G-dragon". 

Charlotte came back feeling more energetic and motivated to continue with her books. Hours have passed, slowly the sky outside turning from a deep purple to a soft pink and then a cool blue. She finally put her books away when the Sun was glaring at her eyes. She then roll herself to the bed

Just like any other fan girl she will always check out her idol's social media during her free time so that she won't miss out any update of his. 

Just then, he saw G-dragon tweeted "달밤에체조" (Exercise (Gymnastics) at night) and a picture of himself with a white hoodie, black hat and a his beats headphone.

Time tweeted was 3.18am. 

"OOMMMGGGG OMG OMG!" Charlotte kicking her legs up in the sky excitedly.

"Is it him, is it him? The guy that I met just now?" she thought. I met G-dragon, Kwon Ji Yong in person and he talks to me!

As she thought of the scene earlier on she buried her face in her pillow in embarassment. She was singing his song and dancing like a crazy woman without any make up, even though, it's not like as if she does put on make up all the time but at least she should have comb her hair before she left and not just went out with her messy head bun and her casual home clothes.

What am I think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter