The Beginning.

Who You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gimme a minute". Charlotte said as she rush to the kitchen to take out her pipping hot Kimbap from her microwave oven.

It's has been two weeks since she left Singapore, and here she's, in a foreign land; South Korea.

Sometimes, just sometimes she does wonder did she made the wrong decision to come all the way here. Alone, her friends and her family not with her by her side.

"Are you kidding me? You're only having that for dinner?" Keity frowned, interrupting her thoughts.

She has been skyping her as much as they could.

Ah~ I really miss this crazy woman of mine a lot, she thought.

Don't be mistaken, she's one of her BFF. Y'know, best friend forever, that kind of terms that girls like to use on their friends. Short and sweet isn't it?

"It's delicious! Cheap and easy to make too, y'know I don't cook", "Not to worry, I ate a lot during lunchtime" Charlotte lied.

Keity replied half believing Charlotte's words "Alright then, let me know if you need help. I can transfer you some money ov..

"Nah, it's okay, I gotten myself a part time job last week, remember?" She cut her off. 

Keity got the hint and brightened up by asking "So did you roam around the city and by any chance did you bummed onto G-dragon by concidence?" Keity smirked. "No I didn't!" Charlotte pouts. G-dragon is Charlotte's idol, a hardcore one, I could said.  

"Are you mocking at me? Those scenes will only happens in drama! But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter