CHAPTER 7 - Supporting each other

Behind the truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye and yonghwa wokeup early to meet the trip to bus station, Shinhye and her sleepy head was shocked when she saw yonghwa on their living room waiting for her, she is in her sleeping dress and feel embarassed when she saw yonghwa smilling to her.

Shinhye: yo..yonghwa?

Yonghwa: *Smilling* Why? Surprise, please faster you need to eat all of this *Showing the food on the table* We have long trip so you better before we go to bus terminal.

Shinhye: How about you?

Yonghwa: Aist. I am too hungry beside i need to make my face thick so i can enter here at this morning. i am lucky that appa is in the garden.

Shinhye: Appa?

Yonghwa: Deh! your appa, he told me that i can call him like that.

Shinhye: *Shock to what yonghwa did*

Yonghwa: Are you going with me? or your just standing here and look at me? Ms. Park shin hye you are not dreaming ok? *Stand-up*

Shinhye:*Shinhye is out of mind that yonghwa is in her front* Omo?

Yonghwa: Why your so silent? Are you sick? Are you thinking yesterday?

Shinhye: *Finally shinhye back to her self  and remember anything* Aniyo! Wait for me here i just take a bath and change clothes faster, lets it together ok?

Yonghwa: Deh! Faster Im getting to miss you.

Shinhye: Yah!

yonghwa just smilling to his girlfriend reaction.

It took 30 minute when shinhye finish bath and change into casual wear she only wear jeans and longsleeve.

Yonghwa: Are you done?

Shinhye: Yeah, Wait where is the boys?

Yonghwa: They already left.

Shinhye: mwo?

Yonghwa: They need to set up the things to agency

Shinhye: I see. are your here to wait for me? you can go now then i follow you in seoul. so you can help them.

Yonghwa: I was thinking about that last night but if i go first i just didnt focus maybe i'll do a mess in our perfomance or worst thing  i plug the wrong outlet all our guitar. so the guys insist to wait you.

Shinhye: *Smilling like no tomorrow thinking about yonghwa story*

Yonghwa: Why? Are you make fun on me?

Shinhye: Aniyo I just remembering what will be the reaction of the boys if you are with them but not thinking focus instead your worrying about me.

Yonghwa: Yah! right i am just worried, thats why i am happy that you come with me, beside the stage where we performace is big, i dont think i can handle my nervousness here.

Shinhye: I just trust you regarding this, lets eat our food before the bus leave us.

Yonghwa: Deh!

 

They finish their food and go, shinhye grandfather was happy to see them go together and shinhye back to normal happy girl.

When they reach the bus terminal, they seat at the waiting area and thinking happy moments they both silent until the bus arrived, they seat in the second lane holding hands and look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter